Re: Bitcoin, crypto currencies, block chain

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

The purveyors of this site forget frequently that we've moved on to an information war. And a large part of that is an arms race for control using surveillance equipment and technology. It's also why BTC is so important, because it can quell the aggression, transform it into a competition that doesn't have to be hot. See Jason Lowery.

Saylor explains parts of his thesis as well. We've moved on to cyberwarfare, as I've stated. AI can only corrupt if security isn't via our friendly, disrupter/innovar. Yes, BTC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFCnA5OjrEE

See 13:17 and beyond.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:55 pm
Great posts. These all further prove the points I've made about BTC. My current topic of curiosity is why so few people put two and two together. You literally just made the argument, 5 times over, for it (and why gold is very limited, with issues especially regarding portability which can be a saving grace by moving to a place that ISN'T collapsing).

The periphery is breaking down. The central planners are rushing, and losing control, but they are going towards their next phase in introduction of a CBDC, which will happen within 2 years, and at a crisis moment or many crisis moments. We will enter a depression in 2024.

Last chance, my friends.
Not for it. Against it.
Higgenbotham wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:08 am
Bitcoin has fundamental design flaws which preclude its use as a currency:

1. It has no exchange rate mechanism to regulate the balance of trade across economic zones.
2. It has no mechanism to maintain a constant value against a basket of goods and services.
3. It has no mechanism to pay its holders for productivity improvements within economic zones.

In addition to that, due to its faulty design and other mistakes that were made, bitcoin has been turned into another speculative asset like tulips. Limiting the supply and mining for additional supply is not the answer. Listing bitcoin on the CME was another fatal mistake.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:51 pm
Not for it. Against it.
Higgenbotham wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:08 am
Bitcoin has fundamental design flaws which preclude its use as a currency:

1. It has no exchange rate mechanism to regulate the balance of trade across economic zones.
2. It has no mechanism to maintain a constant value against a basket of goods and services.
3. It has no mechanism to pay its holders for productivity improvements within economic zones.

In addition to that, due to its faulty design and other mistakes that were made, bitcoin has been turned into another speculative asset like tulips. Limiting the supply and mining for additional supply is not the answer. Listing bitcoin on the CME was another fatal mistake.
Does that mean you are against BTC? Or against CBDCs? I'm thinking the former, don't know your position on the latter.

As for your points 1,2 and 3. First off, why does it need to be a "currency"? Is gold a currency? It is money. BTC is just better money, and it is deflationary, which is one of the reasons you don't understand it (your whole life you haven't lived in this deflationary system, and won't give up the ghost that that inflationary systems and consumption/stealing of labor are the real problem).

It is worth what people say it is worth, just like anything else. We humans do ascribe value to it, just like we do to any other store of value, or income producer, etc. That's what markets are - and this one is already 24-7-365.

#3 doesn't even make sense.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:42 pm
Does that mean you are against BTC?
Higgenbotham wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:
You literally just made the argument, 5 times over, for it...
Not for it. Against it.
Just want to be clear that anything I've posted recently does not in any way support Bitcoin as a speculation.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

BTC will go down as a lot of things break over the next 6-8 months, but then it'll get a huge run due to the only option the Fed will have (BRRRR)

I've done my homework and am holding longer term, so any price in the teens even is a gift. USD has a very limited time frame now, especially later in this decade. The plan is clear (CBDC coming, among other things, but not til around 2025).

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:13 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:01 pm
Market meltdown and global depression next year on tap. The recession will finally be admitted by 2023 Q4-Q1 2024, my prediction.
I dunno. I can see the sharp decline with my own eyes, but the ability of the American government to keep limping along is truly amazing.

I am an American married to an EU national, and we bought a small house outside of Bordeaux a few years ago. That was to be our escape from Blade Runner America. That city is now in the midst of an extremely violent African and Arab crime wave. The France that i enjoyed in my youth is long gone. I asked my wife if she still wanted to live outside the city and she said no. The village is connected to Bordeaux by the city's public transportation system. that shows you how close we are to the city.

I telephoned the realtor, he said the price of the house has dropped since we bought it a few years ago. Really? So much for soaring real estate prices. African and and Arab, and whatever migrants (or the children of said third world migrants) have totally destroyed the tranquility that we once enjoyed.

I have lived half my life overseas. I miss America, but the America I miss is no where to be seen.

People are predicting a civil war in the US, but I doubt it. I think we will go the way of South Africa. A brutal and hopeless downward spiral. The elites are so out of touch that when society finally shatters, they will be completely paralyzed and unable to do anything, even escape. This is it. We are done.

I asked my wife what she wants to do now, and she said, "I'm glad we don't have children.'

I told her that I felt the same way.
It'll keep limping, yes, but the elites have more in store for us. Yet another reason why BTC is so important.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:56 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Higgenbotham wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:
You literally just made the argument, 5 times over, for it...
Not for it. Against it.
Just want to be clear that anything I've posted recently does not in any way support Bitcoin as a speculation.
Could BTC/network do anything to eventually admit that you were wrong about it? It's always a valid question, that I've answered on the other side.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:16 pm
Higgenbotham wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:
Higgenbotham wrote:

Not for it. Against it.
Could BTC/network do anything to eventually admit that you were wrong about it? It's always a valid question, that I've answered on the other side.
You asked me the same question 2 years ago and I answered it.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:43 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:16 pm
Higgenbotham wrote:

You asked me the same question 2 years ago and I answered it.
I don't recall that. I think you said nothing, like here, which is an answer, indeed. It proves my point = you don't have a rational stance on it.

Time is all I need, which will be enough vindication.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:56 pm
I don't recall that. I think you said nothing, like here, which is an answer, indeed. It proves my point = you don't have a rational stance on it.

Time is all I need, which will be enough vindication.

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:26 pm
But not so infrequently he comes off as a sundowning Joe Biden, it's rather embarrassing.
Do you recall this?