NYT article on Trump today

The Silent Generation, the Baby Boomer Generation, Generation-X, the Millennial Generation (or Generation-Y) and the Pivotal Generation (Generation Z)
Aimhen

NYT article on Trump today

Post by Aimhen »

Just curious about what people thought of the Times article today about Trumps connections to white supremacist groups. This isn't a political question I'm asking, but reaction to the end of the article where someone is quoted that college students today dont remember the holocaust and some think its funny.

CrosstimbersOkie

Re: NYT article on Trump today

Post by CrosstimbersOkie »

I didn't see the article, although I did hear chatter in the media about it. Did it say anything about Clinton's ties to black supremacist groups, or La Raza, or various female supremacist groups?

It's all part of a fourth turning return to essentials. The US is essentially a white Christian civilization, regardless of who likes it or not. Those fundamentals are reasserting themselves in preparation to get through a crisis. It has to be that way.

As for Trump, he simply doesn't care. He responds to issues as they are directed at him, focusing on the problems themselves rather than who is asking the question. Refreshing.