Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
aeden

Re: Financial topics

Post by aeden »

NPR trolls are looking for fake news courtesy of BBC.
That will entail the rest of the decade for them walking in circles.
Only the true believers cannot see the (((Harvest))) under way.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Trump stands on the side of the American consumers, those aligned against him stand on the side of the forces seeking to bankrupt the American economy for their own benefit. That's the real deal.

The Russians will wind up on the side where they can make the most money. That's always the Russian way, they are pragmatists hiding behind ideology.

As it was put for the hard edges of the spectrum. The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on.

As it was also written lower your skirts.

aeden

Post by aeden »

...increase wealth by fraud and oppression. They are preparing enemies for themselves; and if the Lord sees good to punish them in this world, they will have none to pity them. Every man who seeks his own prosperity, safety, and peace, should not only act in an upright, honourable manner, but with kindness to all... nahum

aeden

Post by aeden »

WOFFORD HEIGHTS, Calif. — Angel Gilberto Garcia-Avalos had been deported five times in just the past four years, yet each time he has managed to sneak from Mexico back into the U.S., where he ended up in more mischief: driving without a license, attempted burglary and felony weapons charges.
In August, he graduated to full-fledged mayhem, sparking a fire in the Sequoia National Forest that has already cost the government $61 million and left some of the country’s most beautiful landscape scarred for years to come.
Garcia, who pleaded guilty last month and faces 13 months in prison, had only recently been released from the Kern County Jail. He likely would have been deported again, but local authorities were unable to report him to immigration authorities because of California’s new sanctuary city law, which prohibited the sheriff from communicating with federal agents.

Illegals that burned down wine country three days after being paid to harvest,
story was hidden after five days.

Harris call the (((Democrats))) KKK since they are as History does present that fact also.
The KKK made people vote Democratic and gave them certificates of the fact.
‎First Klan: 1865–1871 · ‎Second Klan: 1915–1944 Third Klan: 2018 - as per Harris, all ICE agents according to the Ebonic rhetoric of "perceived"
policy history cult. The only thing more evil than the deceived is the deception and the millstone warned. I lament to this day I voted democrat once. That will kek the BBC trolls for a few years.

Is this when I convey again the deputy held the infant until it died in His arms as the illegals drunk out of their mind already killed another
taxpayer found in the ditch from the high speed collision. The guy that was hit was yards dead the ditch in a mangled heap.
Maybe I could impress some logic not to let out convicted murders to commit contract murders as soon as they get out.
Yea It was in the papers also about the two mothers and five children nailed in a room trapped and the House set on fire.
It gets better as another Officer set to testify on a similar case gets a bullet in the face getting a glass of water getting water first thing
in the morning. Yea it gets better as I set armed watch so they could sleep as my daughter and grand son are targeted also.
That was expensive for me to relocate but the family understands politics for five generations to what fools do embrace.

Liberalism is a mental disorder and we call it for what it is.
Should we date the facts on the ballet issue?
As we consider the facts we should really remember what the body farm actually is.

By late 2014, the "Tea Party movement" had turned its focus away from economic issues, spending, and Obamacare, and towards President Barack Obama's immigration policies.

The astro turfed left and right coast still do not understand that flypaper allows them to flap their wings until they expire and expose
what we already knew and whom they serve in the Voltaire tradition.

thread: flypaper, operation 936, CCI

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-11- ... -relations

USA crossed the debt to GDP Rubicon of 80% and we know what it was does. It scars the Germans to this very day.

We have conveyed this election and maybe the next one will be the final turn. Debt cannot be solved with debt. America is turning into regional islands since they are easier to control in this manner. More than myself have noted one at a time people are moving away from the insanity's.

GDP has units of currency per time. Wealth has units of currency. GDP and wealth are not at all the same thing.
Observed over time the relationship between the current rate of energy consumption or power of civilization, and its total economic wealth, is a fixed constant... Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:23 am
What I can convey is out put costs are moving up. Your wealth is not as GPD measurements. Point is more are falling behind and the fallacy today is wages will later catch up to GDP. It will not. I will derive today's value in cost to the consumer QoQ. You will pay more on debasement policy.

proof: http://www.chinahush.com/2009/10/21/ama ... -in-china/

As we witness.

The Beijing-based university warned that students would "bear consequences" if they decided to become involved or support labor rights movements, according to another message sent to students on Wednesday and seen by CNN.
The crackdown comes amid growing fear on the campuses of China's elite universities after the detention of at least nine young labor advocates since August, including a recent Peking University graduate last week.

Maybe CNN will grow up but we warned you evidence is a two handed sword. And how much return per dollar of credit do we have now. I think deflation will cure that toxic balance sheet so we can find out but if interest rates spike Governments fall as will trillion of lie based GPD. It is quite chilling to note that steel production in America is on a par with output back in 1938, when GDP was a mere 7% of its current size and the percentage of public who loathe our unions but imports based in filth based economics of politics is just fine. The level of these liberal hypocrites is typical in any age of not in my back yard self interests. Meanwhile these dismal science tools called educated people are blind to reality and are flatly given over to there bent of mind. Over the last decades, each dollar of mined debt has generated less and less marginal income. We knew that there would be a "zero-hour" for the economy when the creation of new debt would not contribute to GDP growth. This zero-hour for America has perhaps arrived sooner than many had anticipated.

We sacrificed so 300 million could stop sleeping on dirt floors.

Balance is trust.

aeden

Post by aeden »

For some context, not only did the NatGas calls rocket in price due to 'delta' changes in the underlying, 'vega' exploded them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOu07mxfmJk

We see things closer than hate will allow.
We add the vega when volatility goes up.
They do not. Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:24 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-11- ... rt-squeeze

Lighter fluid on Hookers as it was conveyed.
https://youtu.be/VNYNMM0hXXY

http://sjoptions.com/portfolios/vega-multipliers/

aeden

Post by aeden »

Higgenbotham wrote:From September 5.
aeden wrote: I did not get the impression of silver bulls for some time as indicated.
No fund as in cef has over the three percent rule.
I think it is going down further so dca into as indicated would be my route
of entry.
Nice read, a. I have not re-entered since selling in late September and the new low this week has been noted.
After discussion we will hold as we are and look at metals after this head fake. date 9-14-18 and 11-12-18

The comment is in direct reply to your observation. This would be the mid January to look around
since we decided segments are not worth looking at for now. This would cover our usual suspects
such as metals, lumber, and these are not the oil droids you are looking for since we just seen results
in natgas.

The other book will dca oil up, down or sideways in measured steps since only so many idiots who buy phones every six months.

I am not going to replace the plugs for a tuneup until the mentioned window since as we know early is just what it is.

Good hunting H.

https://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default ... k=X8I1310B

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBdDNVzDsk4

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

aeden wrote:Good hunting H.
As regular readers know, Higgenbotham has been smashing the bots with heavy equipment. In the course of doing this, bot debris became a problem under Higgenbotham's relentless assault, as well as failure of the bots to reproduce themselves, resulting is a shortage of bots for Higgenbotham to smash. Therefore, on Thursday, Higgenbotham changed strategies and began a new series entitled "Higgenbotham Delivers Death by a Thousand Cuts to the Bots". The idea here is to keep the bots alive as long as possible while replacing "bot debris" with "bot dust" in order to maximize long run returns (at the expense of short run returns). Results to be posted tomorrow after the broker's system updates overnight.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

34.5% Stocks Short 15.0% Bonds 50.5% Short-term reserves.
Winter is here.

Besides vitamin A as beta-carotene (186% RDA) and vitamin C (21% RDA), each cup of chopped dandelion greens also
provide vitamins B1 (9% RDA), B2 (11% RDA) and B6 (11% RDA), vitamin E (13% RDA), and are especially abundant in vitamin K (357% RDA).

Will awake after the N observation since they could not understand what he said.
Will sell into for increase short term reserves.
Will check the usual suspects mid January as conveyed. The market is not the economy, few will admit it.
As we discussed we did not plant either into the tail risk of cycle 24.
The avarice as thoughtlessness and convenience of what they covet is against god in his garden.

A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But, it cannot survive treason from within.
An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly.
But, the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys,
heard in the very halls of government, itself. – Cicero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhDOCyYhtJY

aeden

Post by aeden »

Between Two Ages: America's Role in the Technetronic Era by Zbigniew K. Brzezinski

As any thinking mind knows, the reset button does not mean what you were ever told.

He was a useful fool.

Guess who just sold it all to them. The current Office knows and thus we held our nose from day one.
Taxpayers have been used.

Perhaps their roots should make us wary of fanatics born overseas leading US foreign and the magaist clean
up this issue. The CFR says 4chan is all rus and google is all Chinese.

The CFR has put together a panel of self described "professional media manipulators" which intends to counter 4chan's use of spreading information.
CFR are removed from reality other than what they take from the taxpayer.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthre ... genumber=1 here is the panel of idiots in plain site.
Door nails serve a purpose and if your doubt the collective stupidity you are the Pale.

Reports are clear. The Foundation was to finish the digital looting that the Office is (((working on))) so yes the Marxist are
after his Family now.

Mike is on our side and we fathom the restraint not shooting these criminals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ1CFuc309M
Last edited by aeden on Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:29 am, edited 4 times in total.