Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
aeden

Re: Financial topics

Post by aeden »

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

vincecate

Post by vincecate »

Sometimes I worry about you.

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

If I was Biden and I believed this unfortunate prophecy I would give the election back to Trump. Much of it could in fact come to pass: Economic and debt woes, large numbers of Trump supporters believing the election was stolen with ensuring violence with the left wing. Etc

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

richard5za wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:14 am
If I was Biden and I believed this unfortunate prophecy I would give the election back to Trump. Much of it could in fact come to pass: Economic and debt woes, large numbers of Trump supporters believing the election was stolen with ensuring violence with the left wing. Etc

This prediction seems to fit with some of the recent news.
Mnuchin’s Fed move is like stripping Titanic of its lifeboats, economist says

PUBLISHED FRI, NOV 20 20206:59 AM EST UPDATED FRI, NOV 20 20207:33 AM EST

Elliot Smith

U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin’s decision to allow key pandemic relief programs to expire is like stripping lifeboats from the Titanic, according to Carl Weinberg, chief economist at High Frequency Economics.

Mnuchin announced Thursday that he will not extend the Federal Reserve’s emergency lending programs that used Congress’ CARES Act funds beyond Dec. 31. The move is expected to drastically reduce the central bank’s ability to shore up the financial system.

The announcement comes as many areas of the country reimplement partial lockdown restrictions in a bid to contain the resurgent coronavirus. The national seven-day average of daily new infections has reached 161,165, according to a CNBC analysis of John Hopkins University data, 26% higher than a week ago. California has ordered a 10 p.m. curfew across much of the state, while New York City has announced the closure of schools.

Speaking to CNBC’s “Squawk Box Europe” on Friday, Weinberg suggested that it was difficult to find an “economic rationale” for the decision, with millions of Americans still receiving unemployment benefits, regional Fed indicators softening and further shutdowns likely on the horizon.

“I don’t think there is a good economic or public health or social reason to explain why they want to cut these programs at this particular time, so it has kind of got to be politics, doesn’t it?” Weinberg said.

The Fed and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce have voiced public opposition to Mnuchin’s decision, the latter suggesting it “prematurely and unnecessarily ties the hands” of President-elect Joe Biden’s incoming administration.
“In the United States, at the end of December, people are going to lose their protection from evictions, they are going to lose income support, they are going to lose forbearance on student loans, and as we fall into this fiscal valley of support for people, we are going to see failures, and those failures as we learned in 2008 can create problems within the financial sector,” he said, adding that the crisis was still in its “early days.”
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/20/weinber ... boats.html
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

[/quote]

This prediction seems to fit with some of the recent news.
Mnuchin’s Fed move is like stripping Titanic of its lifeboats, economist says
Yes, indeed. But I'm sure you will accept that this is an unusual method of arriving at an economic forecast.

A few years ago I read a book by a fellow called Jonah Lehr on Decision Making. In his researches he came across some fascinating research where someone had written the economic and political forecasts of many prominent 'experts'. This person then compared the actual result some years later to the forecast and found that 85% of experts were less accurate than a dart throwing chimp!

In line with many of your views.

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://hereistheevidence.com/ sometimes they will understand nothing digital is a tangible asset or ever will be secure

we also noted the point you will have your banana taken from atop the ladder

yes we noted that also

Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:14 pm
smarter monkeys are catching up
https://principia-scientific.org
to bad it got scrubbed

1) Materialistic Monists (MMs) – A person is their body; the soul is reducible to the material or simply doesn’t exist.
2) Descartesian Dualists (DDs) – A person is their soul; the soul is a separable, non-material substance that inhabits the body.
3) Aristotelian Animalists (AAs) – A person is their body and their soul; the soul is the non-material form of the body, unified with the body.

MMs have been gaining ground in recent years, especially with advances in neuroscience and the rising prominence of the New Atheists.

As we see they can produce shadows on the wall for the unprepared.

aeden

Post by aeden »

The future of the U.S. is it will be totally destroyed because of the imbecile Xiden47 as the Borders are overwhelmed.
The Human smugglers will profit and the Demsheviks replaced by identity politics thinking they could maintain control.
The powder keg propaganda discussions will ensue for the bloodlines that another 500,000 slaughtered is and will acceptable
just as the bantu files indicated anyways. Sure we can review the obvious interests as one half is hired to assail the other half
as before.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

richard5za wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:06 am
This person then compared the actual result some years later to the forecast and found that 85% of experts were less accurate than a dart throwing chimp!
Yes, and that includes my longer term stock market forecasts of the past few years, though I do not consider myself an expert. But my very short term forecasts (up to an hour or so) tend to be very accurate. Oddly, while most would have the opinion that short term market movements are noise or, even if they're not, they're not able to be forecast, my ability to forecast those movements is about 80 percent.
richard5za wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:06 am
But I'm sure you will accept that this is an unusual method of arriving at an economic forecast.
I look at all of it. But the main reason I would post something from Greer is that his forecasts over the years have been as accurate as anybody's I know of (probably much better than a dart throwing monkey), and this particular forecast reads like a generational crisis, in particular the "multiple converging events" mentioned here. How he arrived at them I don't know.

aeden

Post by aeden »

H was just populating the venn diagram for us with the D report when He moved on from His blog reports.
As you can see the so called smartest guys in the room srubbed data points.
It indicated what the Schwab just recently alluded to but you have to dig deeper here
for pattern recon.

H hit the target again.

I did well this morning on 46 ms raids on beta noise and closed some position.
And yes the Body Farm posited a Lurch for models that are genuine climate modality fallacy.

Added a very modest position short.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqAhdVNNHEs

Long Positions equal weighting.

1.The Williams Companies, Inc. (Midstream Company)
2. Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (Midstream Company)
3. Brookfield Renewable Partners L.P. (Renewable Infrastructure Company)
4. Targa Resources Corp. (Midstream Company)
5. NextEra Energy Partners, LP (Renewable Infrastructure Company)
6. Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc (Renewable Infrastructure Company)
7. Kinder Morgan, Inc. (Midstream Company)
8. Innergex Renewable Energy Inc. (Renewable Infrastructure Company)
9. TC Energy Corporation (Midstream Company)
10. NextEra Energy, Inc. (Utility Company)
search.php?keywords=light+switch&t=2&sf=msgonly
Thread: light switch
Last edited by aeden on Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.