Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
gerald

Re: Financial topics

Post by gerald »

aedens wrote:
gerald wrote:Unless I am mistaken, I get the impression that most comments on this side ( John included ) are made by people that look at "events" and think that the world is truly a mess and heading for a disaster. You could say that they come across as doom and gloomers ( including my self ). However, they may be like the one eyed man, in the land of the blind.

That thought is not reassuring.

To all the doom and gloomers,--- keep a stiff upper lip and act ahead of events, if possible.

cheers
Never surrender your weapons as a free man since on that day you shall truly die
Cowboys with guns push BLM in Nevada ---Stop Harry Reid's solar panel Chinese deal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... D61YFxUga4

The federal government backed down and ended their siege against Nevada cattle rancher Cliven Bundy less than 24 hours after an Infowars exposé connecting the land grab to Harry Reid and a Chinese-backed solar farm went viral, becoming the biggest news story on the Internet.

http://www.infowars.com/feds-back-down- ... land-grab/

And the second amendment is for what again? ----- don't want to be like the Jews in the Warsaw ghetto.

aedens

Post by aedens »

gerald wrote:
aedens wrote:
gerald wrote:Unless I am mistaken, I get the impression that most comments on this side ( John included ) are made by people that look at "events" and think that the world is truly a mess and heading for a disaster. You could say that they come across as doom and gloomers ( including my self ). However, they may be like the one eyed man, in the land of the blind.

To all the doom and gloomers,--- keep a stiff upper lip and act ahead of events, if possible.

cheers
Never surrender your weapons as a free man since on that day you shall truly die
Cowboys with guns push BLM in Nevada ---Stop Harry Reid's solar panel Chinese deal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... D61YFxUga4

The federal government backed down and ended their siege against Nevada cattle rancher Cliven Bundy less than 24 hours after an Infowars exposé connecting the land grab to Harry Reid and a Chinese-backed solar farm went viral, becoming the biggest news story on the Internet.

http://www.infowars.com/feds-back-down- ... land-grab/

And the second amendment is for what again? ----- don't want to be like the Jews in the Warsaw ghetto.
The solar needs water, and lots of it to function so to be on task in my line of thought it still plays to under the dirt will focus what the logic stands on. The Nevada solar deal has alot of
water mellons and green masks finger prints also we see. As Gore blathered carbon was the bubble you can see why he was not allowed in the Office. Some where between the taxpayers and land owners are going to take it in the rear since laws are for taxpayers only. As forwarded the actual people of Israel are pawns in the same dichotomy we are in. The red and blue here are employees more than not. As we know the first thing they do is change the vocabulary for the wide brush to paint as pandering to what ever dialog as the white flag locust who own the branches move at will and stick us with actual costs. In the States to be blunt how many are working with over 50 million on support and countless under employed? What we will see is new tax jurisdictional studies only for equity white flags as energy cluster production units.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10miTUnHmwg

"the intelligent will witness her quandary, the general public will not understand, and Congress will not care once November passes. m

http://www.blackagendareport.com/ <------> http://gdxforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... lth#p21402
Taxpayers do not understand much....

“Jesus himself did not try to convert the two thieves on the cross; he waited until one of them turned to him.”
Dietrich Bonhoeffer, Letters and Papers from Prison
Last edited by aedens on Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

at99sy

Post by at99sy »

Markets up big today. <shocking> who could have guessed? hmm

aedens

Post by aedens »

at99sy wrote:Markets up big today. <shocking> who could have guessed? hmm
http://williamblum.org/aer/read/118

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

cheers
What are the 2 or 3 factors that head up the list of what makes you a doom and gloomer? I would ask that of anybody here.

I think for some it is politics, things they read in the news. For me, the news corroborates a view. A person has a view and they run the news through that to see if it fits.

My view is that world population has been growing around 3% for awhile but in recent decades that growth has slowed a bit. In the meantime a system was built around that, a system that required 3% growth to continue. Stock markets, mega corporations, retirement plans, etc. They all fail without that magic 3% growth rate. They are failing.

sy just posted the news that says Wal-Mart needs food stamps to keep afloat.

View confirmed.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aedens

Post by aedens »

21.8 percent of children living in poverty 2011, a jump of 30 percent since 2005 in our area.

4 out of every 10 children live in poverty it was conveyed. Years we watched, years they ignore.

In the parable of the sower, Saint Luke has left us these words of the Lord about the "good soil": "These are the ones who when they hear the word, hold it fast in an honest and good heart, and bear fruit with patient endurance"

As we are warned and known here very well - In our country (the former U.S.S.R.) the lie has become not just a moral category,
but a pillar of the State. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Another is zero percent interest rates for 5 years and QE for 5 years with no let up.

That says that the economic system has failed. Not that it is failing, that it has already failed.

The high poverty rate shows that they need to strip money away from children to hide the fact that the economic system has failed.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

at99sy

Post by at99sy »

Higgenbotham wrote:Another is zero percent interest rates for 5 years and QE for 5 years with no let up.

That says that the economic system has failed. Not that it is failing, that it has already failed.

The high poverty rate shows that they need to strip money away from children to hide the fact that the economic system has failed.

I agree, it has failed. However, like a human who has suffered traumatic injury which has left them brain dead, artificial life support can and will keep the heart pumping so that the rest of the body is still technically "not dead."

The global economy is brain dead, but artificial economic blood is being pumped into the corpse to maintain the illusion of life. Big difference between the corpse and the economy?
The economy has a million holes that the blood is leaking out of and a million leeches sucking even more blood out of it. The leeches die when the flow stops. The holes have to be allowed to heal, which will require amputation in some cases, hot poker in others. total brain replacement crucial to healing.

cheers

sy

gerald

Post by gerald »

Higgenbotham wrote:

cheers
What are the 2 or 3 factors that head up the list of what makes you a doom and gloomer? I would ask that of anybody here.

I think for some it is politics, things they read in the news. For me, the news corroborates a view. A person has a view and they run the news through that to see if it fits.

My view is that world population has been growing around 3% for awhile but in recent decades that growth has slowed a bit. In the meantime a system was built around that, a system that required 3% growth to continue. Stock markets, mega corporations, retirement plans, etc. They all fail without that magic 3% growth rate. They are failing.

sy just posted the news that says Wal-Mart needs food stamps to keep afloat.

View confirmed.
Higgenbotham -- I would ad --

Some familiarity with history and the corresponding revealing of patterns.
And person observations. Such as the degradation of the general environment, I don't mean global warming/change I mean things like the air in Beijing and not being able to see the sun. Or being on a ship in the ocean far from land and travelling for hours in a sea littered with garbage. --- etc.