Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
aeden

Re: Financial topics

Post by aeden »

RV parks that have been sprouting up in the middle of wheat fields over the past year like mushrooms on cow shit after a rain
we are told. Joggers and left toasters into 2024 as the unveiling gets underway unto salem x judgement.
Unsharpton and Sea hag claim unsalted crackers are the ones attacking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx-qHlxOW7c
https://cms.zerohedge.com/s3/files/inli ... k=eWyL2iXw

thread: peleg, amos, isa55

Righteousness is available because I go to the Father, and you will see me no more.
Judgment will come because the ruler of this world has already been judged.

vincecate

Post by vincecate »

richard5za wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:52 am
No one is in charge of Bitcoin and so its a system designed not to change. It'll never cope as a global medium of exchange versus constantly improved competitors such as Visa. It simply won't be able to do the required number of transactions per second.
Secondly, it isn't anonymous as the minute its converted to a fiat currency such as US dollar, the dollars can be seen, and it's in dollars that its valued.
Its very attractive to criminals and terrorists, tax evasion and money laundering, and for these reasons alone expect the authorities to find ways to uncover identity of Bitcoin owners.
Massive speculation has created an enormous bubble. Getting money out of Bitcoin into US dollars has in some instances been taking a few days. At the moment pressure is putting money in. As soon as there's pressure to get money out and the few days becomes two, three, four weeks there'll be panic and I'm expecting a collapse.
The question then arises what is fair value? In the case of S&P 500 I estimate 1300 because of the underlying company value and historical P/E, and a fall to half fair value after a bubble would fit with market history. But what is fair value for Bitcoin? I just don't know!

The "Lightning Network" or layer on top of Bitcoin can easily handle the number of transactions per second needed. It sort of does debits and credits to move money between parties and only uses the blockchain once in awhile. This is like banks doing debits and credits to move money between them and only using an armored car to move money once in awhile.

More and more people can stay in Bitcoin for more of their business. So converting to dollars will be less and less of an issue.

Several countries have tried to outlaw Bitcoin and seemed to have little ability to really stop it.

Yes, it is much harder figure out any sort of "fair value" for Bitcoin. Yes, there will be more Bitcoin crashes. It has crashed all along the way from $1 to $48,000. It won't stop crashing now.

The US dollar has gone from 1/20th of an oz of gold to 1/1800 an oz of gold in around 100 years. The coming drop in the dollar value will be much much faster.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

vincecate wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:07 pm
richard5za wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:52 am
No one is in charge of Bitcoin and so its a system designed not to change. It'll never cope as a global medium of exchange versus constantly improved competitors such as Visa. It simply won't be able to do the required number of transactions per second.
Secondly, it isn't anonymous as the minute its converted to a fiat currency such as US dollar, the dollars can be seen, and it's in dollars that its valued.
Its very attractive to criminals and terrorists, tax evasion and money laundering, and for these reasons alone expect the authorities to find ways to uncover identity of Bitcoin owners.
Massive speculation has created an enormous bubble. Getting money out of Bitcoin into US dollars has in some instances been taking a few days. At the moment pressure is putting money in. As soon as there's pressure to get money out and the few days becomes two, three, four weeks there'll be panic and I'm expecting a collapse.
The question then arises what is fair value? In the case of S&P 500 I estimate 1300 because of the underlying company value and historical P/E, and a fall to half fair value after a bubble would fit with market history. But what is fair value for Bitcoin? I just don't know!

The "Lightning Network" or layer on top of Bitcoin can easily handle the number of transactions per second needed. It sort of does debits and credits to move money between parties and only uses the blockchain once in awhile. This is like banks doing debits and credits to move money between them and only using an armored car to move money once in awhile.

More and more people can stay in Bitcoin for more of their business. So converting to dollars will be less and less of an issue.

Several countries have tried to outlaw Bitcoin and seemed to have little ability to really stop it.

Yes, it is much harder figure out any sort of "fair value" for Bitcoin. Yes, there will be more Bitcoin crashes. It has crashed all along the way from $1 to $48,000. It won't stop crashing now.

The US dollar has gone from 1/20th of an oz of gold to 1/1800 an oz of gold in around 100 years. The coming drop in the dollar value will be much much faster.
Vince, as I told a friend today, "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink."

People who talk about the "volatilily of BTC" amazingly refuse to use mathematics to evaluate it. LOL, so many of these critics are just plain stupid: Last I checked, people who make over 200% YoY aren't worried about dips day to day. Maybe BTC is racist, too.

vincecate

Post by vincecate »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:06 pm
Vince, as I told a friend today, "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink."

People who talk about the "volatilily of BTC" amazingly refuse to use mathematics to evaluate it. LOL, so many of these critics are just plain stupid: Last I checked, people who make over 200% YoY aren't worried about dips day to day. Maybe BTC is racist, too.
Bitcoin is really different. It is hard for even smart people to wrap their minds around it.

But if the dollar dies and the financial system based on the dollar becomes worthless, what else can possibly replace the dollar besides Bitcoin?
Nobody will trust any other paper money as they are all being printed like the dollar. If it is going to replace the dollar then it has a lot more upside.
I really think the dollar is doomed.

It used to be when countries got hyperinflation they started using dollars. Now it seems they start using Bitcoin.

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/news ... _eruption/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejhyG1h2_J0 effects not modeled or is the dust sheet in the current cycle
translation - the experts do not and cannot tell you -

reference https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0mfTKj1GHQ density impact maps

https://www.news.com.au/world/three-vol ... 41788a71bf

aeden

Post by aeden »

aeden

Post by aeden »

Claiming the cost of batteries is rapidly going down.
I don´t see this happening.

Components of battery systems cost scale.
https://www.nrel.gov/docs/fy19osti/73222.pdf

aeden

Post by aeden »

To convince an “educated” populace to support a corrupt system of 16,000% monetary debasement, over $80 trillion in total debt, vast programs of corporate welfare and grotesque wealth disparities between financial elites and working Americans requires an extraordinary level of organized duplicity—but also an amazing level gullibility among the beleaguered masses.
https://www.zerohedge.com/personal-fina ... monotheism

aeden

Post by aeden »