Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
Higgenbotham

Re: Financial topics

Post by Higgenbotham »

Summary of Powell Press Conference

so inflation target averages 2 percent, estimates don't get to 2 percent until 2023, managing expectations blah blah blah
so we have lots of tools, 120 billion per month blah blah blah
tools target full employment, 3.5 percent was good but not an explicit target blah blah blah
there is no stock market bubble blah blah blah
tools tools tools blah blah blah

Summary of Journalist Performance at Powell Press Conference

They pretend to work and their employers pretend to pay them
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Election tampering. Pure and simple.
They are this criminally stupid in this damn State.
Stein paid for an vote audit with her own money and it was said to be impossible
in Michigan.

"There hasn’t been too much guidance from the state of Michigan," said Riker.
No they cannot be trusted with votes.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

jcsok wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:18 pm
When I read Hig's post that he covered his short position, I had renewed hope that I had weathered the storm with my short position, thinking that the bear had finally given up, gotten out, which leaves me as the most bearish. NOW you short again, and both of us will suffer the pain up to 3500 together. I'm still with you. :D :D
I've been thinking about this and, while it is true in most cases that there will be one lone bear left at any given top or one lone bull who will get out at any given top, I don't think that's the case for this stock market bull due to the incredible nature of what I still believe is fundamentally a bear market rally since the 2009 low. So my conclusion is that there can be lots of retail shorts at this particular top. But what will count in this bear market is who can ride it all the way down, and my guess would be that neither one of us will be able to do it.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

You will see SWF draw downs soon some contend and the only other thing seen is the 404 of files to grain storage simply
unable to be utilized from decay. What the locusts have not already destroyed the army worms have also taken out not including
storage facility's of rotted molded crops. Reports indicate the brink of a food crisis worse than any seen for at least 50 years is
going to hit in the next few years from even basic estimations.

Also they have learned much if anything as according to the latest risk assessment, there are 1,500 risk points and 800 hazardous materials in Haifa Bay, and we also know that the necessary safety measures have not been taken,” Hardal Wakim clarified.

Concurrently, Haifa Mayor Einat Kalisch-Rotem asserted: “For years, even before I was elected mayor, I have led a fight to stop the expansion of the polluting industries at Haifa Bay. Today, it’s clear to us all that it isn’t enough to stop them from growing – they also need to leave.”

Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week.” Daniel conveys...

Trump and Barr have done exactly nothing about it. There's no difference between Trump and Biden running cover for Soros for decades
of color revolution murders. Newt finally pokes His head up after all this time. The Praetorian are only pissed the ice cream may go away as yea they knew what was going on Top down.

Former Hugo Chavez advisor and current San Francisco District Attorney Chesa Boudin was also funded by Soros and his groups. Boudin has called prison “an act of violence” and has refused to prosecute a slew of illegal acts, from public urination to the public solicitation of sex, which he deems to be “quality of life crimes.” By the way, Boudin is the foster child of Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, of terrorist group Weather Underground fame. His birth parents were convicted and imprisoned for their involvement in an armed robbery-turned-homicide.

One of Soros’s favored PACs spent $402,000 to support a failed San Diego County District Attorney bid by Geneviéve Jones-Wright.
In 2016, a Soros-funded super PAC donated $107,000 to benefit Raul Torrez in his Bernalillo County District Attorney primary—which he won by a 2-to-1 margin. In fact, Soros’s huge funding prompted the Republican running to bow out because it was just too expensive to run against Torrez.
Soros-backed George Gascon is currently challenging Los Angeles County District Attorney Jackie Lacey, who has been targeted and systematically harassed by Black Lives Matter supporters.

The alligator will eat you last in full logic of display.

And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
Last edited by aeden on Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Back to 10 lots short and waiting. This doesn't reflect my average entry; it is about 3359 this week, not 3382.50.

aeden

Post by aeden »

I do not know H if the local dead cats will infer much movement.
The point I garnered was SWF need for cash as the zones gel.
It looks like Sudan is going to join the current accord.
I already planned on tigher spreads in response to AI response price curves
until it actually cracks from protein deficient zones.

aeden

Post by aeden »

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:53 am
Back to 10 lots short and waiting. This doesn't reflect my average entry; it is about 3359 this week, not 3382.50.

I hope you are feeling a touch more comfortable, Higg? Looking good to me

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

richard5za wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:10 pm
Higgenbotham wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:53 am

I hope you are feeling a touch more comfortable, Higg? Looking good to me
The activity the past few hours looks good. There were a lot of buyers at 3325, 3323, 3315, etc., on the December contract. I looked at that as market participants still looking up (stubborn bullishness), but watch out if they are wrong. They decided they were wrong and the market moved from 3300 to 3281 in less than 5 minutes.

This up and down we've seen the past few days is the kind of activity that can lead to sharp downward movement (the 2010 flash crash has come to mind).

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:53 pm
What could cause further multiple expansion justifying a price above 3500 would probably be that interest rates stay right where they are for 10 years (very low but not below zero), buybacks remain strong for another 10 years as companies borrow even more at low interest rates to buy back even more shares, and inflation stays between 1.5 and 2.5 percent for 10 years. For people to assume any of that will happen seems kind of nuts.
It's interesting that in this week's press conference, that's pretty much what Powell said. Interest rates will stay about where they are as far as the eye can see and inflation will hover just below 2% until at least 2023, then maybe go a little higher.

If he's going to insist that stocks aren't in a bubble and haven't been in a bubble since 2010, that's pretty much what he has to say and what he has to believe and what he has to get others to believe.