aeden

Re: Financial topics

Post by aeden »

https://undarkblog.com/new-age-movement/
they only want 1/4 of you dead to start buttercup

aeden

Post by aeden »

Last edited by aeden on Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Libs are like the HIV virus, slowly killing their hosts over the course of decades with no sign of the infection,
until one day the host dies from the common cold.

Put another way. They worship death. A demon is their flash light.
The Elders warned you what they are.
https://undarkblog.com/new-age-movement/

Especially when "sickcare" is provided to the billions of people invited with open borders from already failed leftists countries.
This does keep the leftists in power though until the collapse.

Its like somebody wants it to speedup and the basket of rotted fruit on display.
Last edited by aeden on Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Yes the topic came back up today.
Rule five again as sidetrack Opponents with Name-Calling and Ridicule ~ This is also known as the primary ‘attack the messenger’ ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as ‘kooks’, ‘right-wing’, ‘liberal’, ‘left-wing’, ‘terrorists’, ‘conspiracy buffs’, ‘radicals’, ‘militia’, ‘racists’, ‘religious fanatics’, ‘sexual deviates’, and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.

The attack stemmed from disinformation to label and destoy one as they had to be set correct on the tests using human cadaver skin showed that the quantum-dot patterns could be detected by smartphone cameras after up to five years of simulated sun exposure. Invisible to the naked eye but can be scanned with a smartphone that has the infrared filter removed.
https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... accination
thread: body farm

Also npr dog whistles about qanon which is actually 3.0 troll for the serious professor of communication also today.

As for econ each demographic cohort has lost twenty percent so these retards in charge cannot understand rotted fruit in a bowl
and cereal boxes that fall over all by themselves. We noted as the wasting. Polite response was sticky wages we noted from 1983
and endogeneity.

Yea it gets better.

We lost one of our own and will talk to the elders as mentioned as these gain of function cults wish to be considered civilized.

https://preview.redd.it/cokru8z4kkf51.j ... f187dfb074
Anyways,
Balm of Gilead and the pretext was finally seen by a few.
The expression stems from William Tyndale's language in the King James Bible of 1611, and has come to signify a universal cure in figurative speech.
Pompey it noted exhibited in the streets of Rome as one of the spoils of the newly conquered province.
We will see very soon since the black slate was mentions with smooth edges not jagged. The truth of the events soon will be at hand
from what they cannot discern as Melchizedek the only true one in Hebrews 8 that was seen so long ago also.
No they cannot see but we know what was done as it was conveyed from the three angels in the church age we had been briefed.
We left this as the 1840 to 1844 window for simple brevity.
viewtopic.php?p=42771#p42771
Later A Russian writer, Pavel Annenkov, who observed Marx in debate in 1846 recalled that “he spoke only in the imperative,
brooking no contradiction,” and seemed to be “the personification of a democratic dictator such as might appear before one in moments of fantasy.”
viewtopic.php?p=56512#p56512

The theme was expressed as observation and no we are not in control to events of the seven sided stone in this spirit of the age
they worship.

thread: amos, anderson, salem
thread: a200

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqymo0sVUwE

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:07 am
This is my bot smashing for the past 30 days. Bot smashing is the only thing keeping me alive.

Higgenbotham wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:21 pm
I'm only beginning to recover from the post March manic run in the stock market. Here are my bot smashing results for the past 30 days.

My recovery continues. These are my bot smashing results for the past 30 days. I had two sources of losses last year. The first was being short from about 2700 as the market rose to 3500 or so. I had expected the post corona period to end the bull market once and for all. The second was buying puts in anticipation of an October or November crash. It's said that any fool can make money buying stocks in a bull market. That is true, although what I'm doing will work in bear markets too provided they are not too severe. In a down market during the last quarter of 2018 I got roughly the same results but that market had a lot of back and forth to it and not all stocks were whacked on any given day. If a severe bear market arises, I will have to switch strategies quickly, as I started to this week.

This 30 day period I made a very amateurish mistake. I bought a stock that got hit because it was moved from the small cap 600 to the mid cap 400. I hadn't realized the extent of the small cap index fund speculation and perhaps the feeding frenzy that would result when the stock was moved. Of course the stock was overvalued, as most are, and in an overvalued market sometimes all that is needed for a stock to be crushed is some kind of trigger. Other than that, I took the usual routine losses that I take nearly every day.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

They states your right -as in wing.
No we are independent and your screwed.
The guy was run over by a bus and so will you.
You excoriated a guy who had actually cared for you.
Only took them one night to execute the Man then.
As it was simply put Hebrews chapter eight and the third Angel.
Ask Marx how that tuned out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhpdVB8Bgcc

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... ohn-durham

Of course they sat on it. The script is running now to ameliorate feelings for the deadsters gop.
Both cults are to be avoided at all costs now.
As the Professor forwarded punish the unbelievers we said so.

https://attivissimo.blogspot.com/2021/0 ... e-who.html
As we noted since the 404 issue on Easter island B.

Region of Lazio

Country of Italy

I, Prof Alfio D’Urso, Advocate/Lawyer, of Via Vittorio Emanuele, Catania, 95131 Italy, do hearby provide the following affidavit of facts as conveyed in several meetings with a high level army security services official:

Arturo D’Elia, former head of the IT Department of Leonardo SpA, has been charged by the public prosecutor of Naples for technology/data manipulation and implantation of viruses in the main computers of Leonardo SpA in December 2020. D’Elia has been deposed by the presiding judge in Naples and in sworn testimony states on 4 November 2020, under instruction and direction of US persons working from the US Embassy in Rome, undertook the operation to switch data from the US elections of 3 November 2020 from significant margin of victory from Donald Trump to Joe Biden in a number of states where Joe Biden was losing the vote totals. Defendant stated he was working in the Pescara facility of Leonardo SpA and utilized military grade cyber warfare encryption capabilities to transmit switched votes via military satellite of Fucino Tower to Frankfurt Germany. The defendant swears that the data in some cases may have been switched to represent more than total voters registered. The defendant has stated he is willing to testify to all individuals and entities involved in the switching of votes from Donald Trump to Joe Biden when he shall be in total protection for himself and his family. Defendant states he has secured in an undisclosed location the backup of the original data and data switched upon instruction to provide evidence at court in this matter.

I hereby declare and swear the above stated facts have been stated in my presence.
DATED this 6th day of January 2021 at Rome, Italy.

viewtopic.php?p=56971#p56971
Sat May 19, 2018 6:24 am
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression..........
You get the picture.....
The success of these techniques depends heavily upon a cooperative, compliant press and a mere token opposition party.
His bio was removed from a university in Scotland and another institution in Italy where he previously taught.
They now show '404 Not Found' error pages.

Sun May 21, 2017 7:19 am
Deny, disrupt, degrade, deceive. It is all they have....

Don Tulsi 2024

Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:19 am
I apologize to the thinking Southern brothers.
Best decision was I married a Southern Woman who understands when the Grandchild misbehaves slap the Grandmother.
The Indians consider it the best reprove for an error which needs to be addressed.

Then He said, “I will make all My goodness pass before you, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before you. I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.” But He said, “You cannot see My face; for no man shall see Me, and live.”

thread: LITC, 936, CCI, CIC

I suggest we will be in that market sooner than later.
Velvit Rope cartel is well underway as the neo-pagans eat each other.
No, I do not drink to be blunt.

Jeremiah 9:3 And they bend their tongues like their bow for lies: but they are not valiant for the truth on the earth…
There is always the damned and friendly. Bowie
viewtopic.php?p=55857#p55857
I failed the Office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqymo0sVUwE