Cool Breeze

Re: Financial topics

Post by Cool Breeze »

Yes, it's coming.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Inflation continues.

Why don't people post on here congratulating me for the most coherent, accurate prediction on the economy?

Hint: they're gonna hate me next year when BTC goes to ATH

John

Post by John »

Lol!

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:46 am
Lol!
I still haven't seen post for over 3 years now that you have been wrong about inflation. Why is that so?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Some people think a false flag is coming with a cyber attack and banking system failure, to blame Iran and kablamo

aeden

Post by aeden »

You can celebrate your Europeon diversity in the middle of a Hamas rally. They'll be subsidized rooms and flights as the nogo take them out.

"We were going through our records for applicants for entry into the EU and we find some inconsistencies on departures."

"Joseph Smith?"
He was killed on Omaha Beach.
"Henry Johnson?"
His ship was torpedoed 100 miles from Liverpool.
"Francis Sawyer?"
His B-17 was shot down over Cherborg.
I'm sure glad Trump will pull us out of NATO so we don't have to go through this application process.
The green tards got it all figured out.

They are rude arrogant and educated. We are full as 2.11 replacement workers going forward for the demographic's rhetoric ploy.
If you want to feel like your in Europe, drive through Dearborn MI.
It’s really about keeping things safe and knowing who comes in and who goes out.”
Sure. Just like the southern borders.

Now that they've suicided their energy and manufacturing, it's time to gut Travel. Priceless.
You know they are lying as their lips are moving.
The unwashed hordes invading show the unbelievable hypocrisy.

A whole generation of people that have been spoon feed and are about to witness what a real market correction feels like.

https://cms.zerohedge.com/s3/files/inli ... k=-sS88yd4

60% of Americans are falling behind on their savings for emergencies and they will increase spending with swamp debt
and yes, taxes will finish the rest off.

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/w_1 ... 0x679.jpeg

I never bought Darth Cheney's Noble Energy stock either. Dated Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:11 am
Also, Hagee is another idiot level. Run as fast as and far as you can from that one.
Last edited by aeden on Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aeden

Post by aeden »

I leaned about hypocrisy early in my youth as the city's burned and the drug houses protected as they wiped the Amish
clean since they went to work as we sat there for head counts for district dollars. Education is another when you get
additional specifics to deal with. Nothing like burned out cars with corpses over turf wars when the marching powder cults came.
Reading white papers confused more than many as the implementations came and they ate the furadan corn seed when it went sideways
over there during the famine of the 80's.
The locals also spread furadan on the carcasses for decades also. When one or more predators return to feed again (or if vultures or other animals consume parts of the carcass), they become poisoned and died shortly after.
The issue today appears rather venn diagram like from the lifeboat ethics paper from the club. The transition from the 400 to 4000 to 40000
model was extensively noted from inception to implosion rulings from bankruptcy's followed to completion.
I was naive to think the morning toe tags are abating. They simply are not as the fool sheep are wiped out in metro zones.
Maybe the retards can link satiated fluoride recipients for an adventure map study other than the lead heads.
They drink it and fire enough at each other with a touch of Florine waste for the hell of it as a kicker.
First things that they did was add fluoride to the water in the eurocentric ghettos also is not fiction either.

Long-term consumption of water with fluoride levels far above established drinking water standards may be linked to cognitive impairments in children, according to a new study.
The study tested the cognition of 74 children in rural Ethiopian villages where wells have varying levels of naturally occurring fluroride.
Fluoride is essential for preventing tooth decay. However, excess intake of fluoride has been linked to lower IQs in past epidemiological studies in rural communities in China and India also.

Additionally, past animal research has shown that fluoride can cross the placenta and blood-brain barriers. In regions with no alternative water sources, this means excess fluoride exposure could be a chronic issue that begins at conception.

By Eurocentric we mean the communist used to produce Schizophrenia is known in control zones.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

What's your point, aeden?

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:31 am
Inflation continues.

Why don't people post on here congratulating me for the most coherent, accurate prediction on the economy?

Hint: they're gonna hate me next year when BTC goes to ATH
Cool, there's a disconnect between your perceptions versus those of other people.
What is it that you do for a living?