Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
Higgenbotham

Re: Financial topics

Post by Higgenbotham »

I have no underlying health issues, so it's easier for me to sniff out what's going on provided that I stay extremely vigilant.

Last year, I started buying seedless watermelon and eating a lot of it. The idea was that watermelon contains more available lycopene than tomatoes, so it must be quite healthy.

Within about 3 weeks, I would wake up and notice my middle finger on one hand was quite stiff. My first thought was arthritis has come. After all, my mother and grandmother had bad arthritis in the joints of their hands too.

But then I tried to think about what had changed and eliminated the seedless watermelon from my diet for awhile. My stiff finger got better. I ate some watermelon again and it got worse.

Then I totally eliminated the seedless watermelon from my diet and eventually the stiff finger got better and stayed better.

If someone had a little existing arthritis they probably would not have ferreted out the cause of their worsening arthritis. Or if they were young and healthy, the seedless watermelon might not have any noticeable effects, but may still be chipping away at their good health.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

My baseline opinion on vitamin D supplements is, assuming one does not get outdoors enough which most of us don't, is try to get your vitamin D from foods rather than supplements. That's hard to do. Salmon is the source most often mentioned.

But it's a little known fact (at least I think so!) that chlorella has a huge amount of vitamin D in it and I have been popping a few chlorella tablets during this pandemic.

https://www.sunchlorella.co.uk/products ... efits-full
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Vitamin D regulates the response of white blood cells in the body, preventing them from releasing an excess of inflammatory cytokines.
I am a damn Yankee above the Mason Dixon line so it play into some demographics issues that all I was alluding to.

It turns out that regardless of geographic location, there is a significant amount of vitamin D insufficiency and deficiency across the planet, with some estimates as high as 70 percent. Meta data helps.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

My pandemic supplement list includes:

raw garlic
chlorella
propolis
royal jelly
turmeric
wild ginseng

The quality of turmeric from US spice companies is substandard in my opinion. I buy from an Indian grocery. The owner of the Indian grocery knows a farmer in India that he sources from and it seems quite good.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Back to the markets.

There are times when the news and the boards seem panicky over the weekend and that's often a contrary indicator. Then there are other times when overall sentiment seems bearish, but realistically bearish. That seems to be the case this weekend, so I think you guys are right that the market can go down this week. My strategy at this time, though, is to be less anticipatory and more reactive. I will wait to see if it looks like it will go down based on short term patterns before acting (similar to what I posted in real time at the beginning of last week).

aeden

Post by aeden »

My strategy at this time, though, is to be less anticipatory and more reactive.
Agree.
As you know I am end of the month, maybe and they do have a treatment for the other issue which is fact also.
China has a hot spot and we have a zone under review locally also.
Locals are buried with imposed decimation's and will be a year if lucky catching up.
The market is in a malaise of hunter seeker algos we covered last time.
I cannot see the hive being licked since its zombie time.

https://www.collective-evolution.com/20 ... ell-being/

I will recheck on the Doctor who stated it will be looked at.
We already know what and why he will not get back to us.
We checked and his connection Schmidt and the DNC and vaccines.
We know the science and what they are.

Anyways checking on the port side of the poop deck the Global Times lashed out at the US president as “insane,” denouncing “the proverbial anxiety that the US has suffered from since China began its global ascension.”

Non starter we have over 500 billion looking elsewhere for fair trade. The current triangle of trade the 80 percent model of the chicoms
has locked fx and tier capital as a prisoner dilemma. Apple phones as stated will be pointless and already looted for 900 million chi bots serfs
nanoteched by inoculations and facial recognition from the usual suspects. If you think it is conspiratorial your just mentally stunted so wake up
or your brain synopsis fried from vaccines and EMF pollution which is fact also.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

aeden wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 3:30 pm

https://www.collective-evolution.com/20 ... ell-being/

I will recheck on the Doctor who stated it will be looked at.
We already know what and why he will not get back to us.
We checked and his connection Schmidt and the DNC and vaccines.
We know the science and what they are.
Few realize how deep the problems go; I would venture to say none, in fact. I've touched on the decline in fertility and this stuff probably relates is my guess, but we'll never know for sure. Before having a child, I attempted to strengthen my frequency of vibration by getting sun exposure on my face at sunrise while standing barefoot on the ground. Who knows if it helped. Humans are most definitely on the edge of the cliff, in my opinion. But there will be survivors. I don't agree with the human extinction crowd.

https://www.theatlantic.com/family/arch ... ll/572794/

I believe this is fundamentally an energetic problem.

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_WhLxXo4XM notes and checking on jasona l8ter files

55:40 and forward
57:49 P has some notes and usually rather accurate and detailed
not to bright is a menace to society and a fascis bearer

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nQCBPt_xl4
speculation is when they cannot process data fragility and meta data

diodes get to hot for them.....

i miss G

water wheat weather

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

aeden wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 4:04 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_WhLxXo4XM notes and checking on jasona l8ter files

55:40 and forward
57:49 P has some notes and usually rather accurate and detailed
not to bright is a menace to society and a fascis bearer
Too bad Ed Roberts didn't have a better lawyer, or wasn't a better lawyer himself.