Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
aedens

Re: Financial topics

Post by aedens »

China’s Communist party has issued an ultimatum to parents that if children do not stop attending church, they will be barred from attending college or entering the military.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-secur ... niversity/

aedens

Post by aedens »

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-president ... rder-wall/ Ryan gets world class security around the clock at the expense of American taxpayers. He protects his family with a border fence, while he ignores the pleas of American mothers and fathers who have desperately begged Congress to secure our border and stop the senseless deaths of our children…

http://www.state.gov/j/prm/releases/doc ... 247770.htm

http://www.breitbart.com/national-secur ... cellphone/

meanwhile the dots we have seen Romans 11:19-20 You will say then, "Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in." Well said. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear.
Don't think of yourself as any better, but fear God, and glorify Him for the mysterious ways that He was worked to bring this all about.
Romans 11:21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, He may not spare .... either.
http://www.bibletools.org/index.cfm/fus ... Israel.htm

aedens

Post by aedens »

aedens

Post by aedens »

Hillary’s e-mail server and the FBI/DOJ cover-up have caused a lot of damage, but there’s another “damage” nobody has even mentioned, yet…
In the Tradecraft, countries used to spend years trying to create fool-proof “legends” for their spies.
Remember the Russian chick, Anna Chapman, who was arrested in New York a few years back and sent back to Russia?
She was barely 19 when she left Russia for London. Soon, she got married, changed her last name, became the UK citizen, worked for Barclay’s, and in 2009 moved to New York.
Less than a year later, before even starting the actual spying, she was betrayed by a Russian “Aldrich Ames”.
Nowadays, everything is way simpler – no one cares about the “legend” anymore and here’s an example…
A Muslim family with a 2-year-old girl moves from the US to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
The father is a teacher/mullah at the local madrassa – the only form of the Wahhabi Sunni radical education allowed in Saudi Arabia.
By the way, all decapitations by ISIS and Saudi Arabia, under the Wahhabi Sharia Law, are just “mandatory sentencing”, but I digress…
The Girl grows up, goes back to the States, drops her burka, and goes to college (George Washington University in DC, one of the most expensive colleges in the US). She doesn’t qualify for Student Aid and her father-mullah doesn’t make enough money in SA to pay for it, but “someone” keeps paying all those bills, in cash!
Soon, with the helping hand of Bandar “28-pages” Bush, she goes interning at the White House and, soon after, is assigned to Hillary as an aide. That girl’s name, yeah – you’ve guessed it, is Huma Bin Laden… I mean… Abedin.
Huma’s family still lives in Jeddah, SA – the same city the San Bernardino’s burka-wearing-female-shooter came from.
Huma is a Saudi spy with full access to all of our Top Secrets, but no one seems to care!
We, as a country, have been whipped by the Saudis for a very long time. Nobody in the government, left or right, dares to say anything about Saudi Arabia. It took more than 3 presidential terms to just publish the freaking 28 pages, for goat’s sake!
Even if there wasn’t enough evidence to prosecute Huma for spying, her being THAT close to the Clinton’s and still having her family living in Saudi Arabia makes her utterly COMPROMISED! I think? ;-) Looney

But they are our Morons

In the aftermath of the fallout from the DNC server hack, the Democrats have been scrambling how to redirect public anger (especially among Bernie Sanders supporters) from the revelations that not only did the Democratic party try everything in its power to sabotage Bernie Sanders presidential bid, but also colluded with various "impartial" media outlets as well as breach fundraising rules in the process.
And, as of this morning, it appears that the solution they have decided upon is not to explain or even justify the scandalous actions, but to simply blame Russia for the hack.

Moments ago Hillary's campaign manager, Robby Mook, appeared on CNN and as David Axelrod pointed out, suggested that Russians are behind the DNC hacking.
Wow, @HillaryClinton manager Mook goes full bore on @realDonaldTrump-Russia tie on @CNNSotu. Suggests Russians behind DNC hacking.
— David Axelrod (@davidaxelrod) July 24, 2016

This is specifically what he said (highlights ours):
"What is disturbing to us is that experts are telling us that Russians broke into the DNC, stole these emails and other experts are now saying that the Russians are now releasing these emails for the purpose of actually helping Donald Trump. I don't think it's coincidental that these emails were released on the eve of our convention here and that's disturbing."
The clip in question:
Clinton campaign manager on DNC leak: Experts say "Russians are releasing these emails" to help Trump #CNNSOTU https://t.co/GwJhloosPs
— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) July 24, 2016

Ah yes, the old "Russians are helping Donald Trump" strawman, as confirmed by "experts." The same Donald Trump who the media lambasted in November of last year that he had never actually met Vladimir Putin during a 60 Minutes episode, as he had previously claimed.
Oddly, Mook found nothing "disturbing" about the revelations that Hillary was the DNC's chosen candidate from the start, or the allegations that there was unethical collusion with the media, or that the DNC may have broken fundraising rules to boost Hillary's campaign.
Nothing disturbing about that. What is far more disturbing is that "the Russians" hacked the DNC's server. Perhaps by that logic it is also disturbing that "the Russians" also hacked Hillary's own email server. Of course, they would never be able to hack a personal, home server with no outside protection; but instead it was child's play to penetrate the official, firewalled server of the entire Democratic organization.

Except... there is a problem with this "disturbing", if very amusing, tangent.

As The Hill reported, it wasn't some mysterious, Kremlin-based hacker/operator that provided the emails to Wikileaks. It was the Romanian hacker Guccifer 2.0 (not to be confused with the original Romanian hacker Guccifer, aka Marcel Lazar, who is currently in US custody and whose email revelations over a year ago unleashed the scandal involving Hillary's email server in the first place), well-known for previously leaked hundreds of internal DNC memos on his own website.

It is the same Guccifer 2.0 who, following allegations that he was working for Russia, conducted the following interview with Motherboard where he said the following:

Motherboard: So, first of all, what can you tell me about yourself? Who are you?
Guccifer 2.0: i'm a hacker, manager, philosopher, women lover. I also like Gucci! I bring the light to people. I'm a freedom fighter! So u can choose what u like!
And where are you from?
From Romania.

Do you work with Russia or the Russian government?
No because I don't like Russians and their foreign policy. I hate being attributed to Russia.

Why?
I've already told! Also I made a big deal, why you glorify them?

Tell me about the DNC hack. How did you get in?
I hacked that server through the NGP VAN soft, if u understand what I'm talking about.

So that was your entry point, what happened next?
I used 0-day exploit of NGP VAN soft then I installed shell-code into the DNC server. it allowed me to intrude into DNC network. They have Windows-based domain architecture. then I installed my Trojans on several PCs. I had to go from one PC to another every week so CrowdStrike couldn't catch me for a long time. I know that they have cool intrusion detection system. But my heuristic algorithms are better.

When did you first hack them?
Last summer.
And when did you get kicked out?
June 12, when they rebooted their system.

And why did you hack the DNC in the first place?
DNC isn't my first deal.

Who else have you hacked?
Follow my blog and u'll know! I can't tell u now about all my deals. My safety depends on it.
OK, I understand. But why did u target DNC? why are you interested in them?
Lazar began this deal and I follow him! I think we must fight for freedom of minds, fight for the world without Illuminati

Lazar?
Marcel Laz?r [The original Gufficer]
The interview then continued in Romanian to prove that the alleged hacker indeed spoke the language.
Needless to say, it is a stretch to attribute the actions of a lone, copycat hacker, who "hates" being attributed to Russia and who doesn't like "Russians and their foreign policy."
As for Trump being a secret plant for the KGB, one can make a far more "disturbing" assertion that it is Clinton, not Trump, who is in the Russians' pocket. As the WSJ recalled in late 2015, it was Clinton, not Trump, that was paid $500,000 to make Russian problems go away:
The Russian government was opposed to sanctions. At the time, the Obama administration was attempting to reset relations with Russia. The State Department rebuffed the request from Congress. “We…do not support such a measure at this time,” a department official wrote to one senator.
A few weeks later, Bill Clinton participated in a question-and-answer session at a Renaissance Capital investors conference. He was paid $500,000. After the appearance, Mr. Clinton received a personal thank-you call from Vladimir Putin, then the Russian prime minister, the government news agency TASS reported.
Renaissance Capital is one of Russia's largest investment banks.
We wonder if the press (at least those who do not need DNC pre-clearance what to write about as "per the agreement") will inquire about the factual transcript of what Bill Clinton said, that he got a "personal thank you" from Putin in 2010? We doubt it - far more likely is that instead of focusing on the real implications of the DNC hacking scandal, namely the corruption and collusion revealed inside the Democratic party, a far more important "story" will be what is emerging as a "vast left-wing conspiracy", namely how Putin will annex the US if and when Trump, who "experts" will soon elevate to status of KGB spy to spike the narrative, becomes president.
Because that is what - according to experts - is what is truly "disturbing"

http://gdxforum.com/forum/search.php?ke ... sf=msgonly

red diapers:
Several times I’ve written for The American Spectator on the person of David Axelrod, the figure most responsible for giving America two terms of Barack Obama. My first piece was a cover feature for the March 2012 print edition, titled, “David Axelrod, Lefty Lumberjack.” This lengthy profile was followed by an August 2012 piece titled, “All in the (Political) Family.” Then followed still more writings on Axelrod and friends, particularly the new material I reported in my book on Obama’s communist mentor, Frank Marshall Davis. David Axelrod

These writings got a lot of attention. I discussed the topic a number of times in interviews. People were shocked, and they wanted more. What other skeletons lay in David Axelrod’s political-ideological closet?

I dug into all of the declassified archival documents and old Congressional investigative reports at my disposal. But even then, what I could find was limited by what Axelrod would divulge, and because liberal “journalists” who had profiled Axelrod’s background never dared to raise any red flags from the past of our president’s chief image-maker. Like Obama himself, Obama’s molder and shaper had to be protected by liberal “journalists.”
One crucial opening amid the Axelrod roadblocks came with the death of Axelrod’s mother a little over a year ago, which led to the funeral home posting a bio that finally resolved the remarkably elusive question of the names of her parents and grandparents and other strangely absent information. I reported on this in an April 2014 piece for The American Spectator, titled, “The Quest for David Axelrod’s Leftist Roots.”
Well, now comes another open window: the publication of Axelrod’s memoirs, titled, Believer: My Forty Years in Politics, which contain some things I totally did not expect, namely in the person of Axelrod’s father. Those things prompt me now to write this article.
Before getting to the new things in Believer, here’s a brief summary of what I’ve previously reported on Axelrod’s upbringing:

David Axelrod was born and raised in New York in February 1955 before moving to Chicago in the 1970s to attend college and begin a professional path that would take him into journalism, political campaigns, and eventually the bosom of Barack Hussein Obama. In a very interesting twist of fate in Chicago, Axelrod (like Obama) had his own mentors there — namely, in the Canter family.

The Canters were old hardline pro-Soviet communists, so much so that the senior Canter, Harry Jacob Canter, was actually brought to Moscow during the height of the Stalin period to work for the Soviet government as an official translator of Lenin’s writings. Harry was active in the old Industrial Workers of the World and had been secretary of the Boston Communist Party. He was not shy about his political enthusiasm. In 1930, he ran for governor of Massachusetts on the Communist Party ticket. After that, he sojourned to the Motherland, taking his entire family to Moscow with him, including his son David, who one day would come know David Axelrod.

The Canter family returned to America (Chicago, where the Communist Party was founded in 1919) in the 1940s. In an amazing irony, the Canters actually knew and worked with Obama’s old communist mentor, Frank Marshall Davis. I even found the Canter names in Davis’s communist newspaper, The Chicago Star. Remarkably, one of the Canters was on the board of a group called the Progressive Publishing Co., which purchased the Star from Davis in 1948, helping grease the skids for Davis’s departure for Hawaii, where he would eventually meet a young Obama.

(For the record, as I’ve noted separately, Davis — again, Obama’s mentor — also knew and worked with Valerie Jarrett’s grandfather and father-in-law in Communist Party/left-wing circles in Chicago in the 1940s.)
The Canter family member who knew David Axelrod best was David Canter. He and another old communist maneuverer from Chicago named Don Rose would mentor David Axelrod and help him secure his first major newspaper jobs at the Hyde Park Herald and then the Chicago Tribune. Axelrod is the first to admit that those jobs launched him.
David Canter and Don Rose did lots of far-left work throughout the 1960s and into the 1970s, associating with all sorts of radical organizations and suspected communist front groups. Rose was so important to Axelrod that even liberal journalists who have profiled Axelrod cannot and do not ignore noting that Rose was a mentor, minus (of course) any inconvenient details about communism.

In short, the Canters and Don Rose were instrumental influences outside of David Axelrod’s family. As for Axelrod’s family, the political-ideological story centers around his mother, Myril, and his father, Joseph.

Politically and ideologically speaking, there has always been more information available on Axelrod’s mother than his father. Myril in the 1940s worked for a prominent left-wing New York daily, PM. The publication was a battleground between non-communist liberals/progressives and closet communists who masqueraded as liberals/progressives. It was heavily penetrated by Communist Party USA members literally sworn to Stalin’s Soviet Union and the Moscow line. The self-proclaimed “liberals/progressives” at PM ranged from Arthur Miller to I. F. Stone, both of whom, we now know, had been communists in the 1930s and perhaps into the 1940s. The famed Arthur Miller was at least a small “c” communist who — as shown by Congress in the 1950s — had applied to join the Communist Party. Miller (we now know) wrote for the Daily Worker and New Masses under pseudonyms. As for Stone, he had been a literal Soviet spy in the late 1930s, though he later came to reject the USSR and became a non-communist leftist of some sort.

Where were Myril’s sympathies? Though I still cannot say with absolute certainly, we did learn only after her death, in her candid obituary posted at the funeral home’s website, that she worked not only as a reporter for PM but as a personal assistant to I. F. Stone on one of his major books on Palestine.
I still don’t know how far to the left Myril stood. I have never encountered any evidence that she was a member of the Communist Party. She was clearly on the left, and no doubt to the left of a Truman-Kennedy Democrat, but how far exactly remains a mystery.
As for David Axelrod’s father, Joseph, he has been portrayed in all of the profiles of David as a lovable, happy-go-lucky psychiatrist who loved baseball, with nary a political bone in his body. I’ve always been skeptical of that, because I know that liberal “journalists” do what they can not to present damning information on the people they need to protect. Nonetheless, I could never find anything of substance on the politics of David’s father.

All of which brings me to David’s new book.

In Believer, you will not find a word from David Axelrod on the Canter family. No surprise. You will find a few words about Don Rose, who Axelrod twice refers to as his “mentor,” but you will not get even a whiff of a suggestion of Rose’s radical politics, let alone the “c” word. Rose is portrayed as a merry progressive fighting for the civil rights of minorities.

As for David’s mom, he mentions PM and even her work for I. F. Stone, but again, the “c” word appears nowhere. In fact — with one curious exception, as we’ll see below — I couldn’t find the word “communist,” let alone “Stalinist,” anywhere in the book. I learned nothing new about Myril Axelrod or her politics in David’s memoirs. David claimed that his mother “wasn’t an ideologue,” but who knows what that means.
But what really surprised me — and prompts this article — is what David divulged about his father’s political affiliation, though he attempted to do so in a light-hearted, dismissive way:
Joseph Axelrod’s family fled Russia along with other Jews during one of the periods of czarist persecution early in the 20th century. (David’s mother’s family were also Jewish immigrants from Russia.) They first landed in Montreal but ended up in the Bronx about the time that Joseph turned 12 years old (circa 1931).

Joseph enrolled in college at John Dewey’s Columbia University, always the most radical college in America, which has easily processed more members of the Communist Party, sympathizers, and even agents than any academic institution. Though David doesn’t given dates, I estimate that Joseph was at Columbia shortly after or around the time that the university turned Thomas Merton and Bella Dodd into communists, and just as one of its earlier graduates, Whittaker Chambers, was spying for the Soviet Union. This would have been around the time Elizabeth Bentley got to Columbia and turned into a communist en route to becoming a Soviet spy, and not long after Margaret Mead got there and turned hard left. Joseph studied philosophy there, where he surely would have encountered the odious Corliss Lamont, one of the worst pro-Marxist dupes of the 20th century, who was there teaching “philosophy” with Professor Dewey and their comrades.

Needless to say, David Axelrod doesn’t get into any of this. He merely says that his father “studied philosophy for a time at Columbia University.”

But then comes a striking item volunteered by David. In the next line, he writes: “In keeping with his bohemian lifestyle, when Dad registered to vote at the height of the Depression, he listed his party affiliation as ‘Communist.’”
Whoa? Really? What’s up with that?
We always had communist suspicions regarding David’s mother, but never his father. The dad was reportedly the non-political one. The mom was the big lefty. Now we’re suddenly cracking open David’s memoirs, thinking we might find information on the politics of the mom, only to learn that the old man was a Red?
This is apparently something that David felt he needed to get out in the open, and dismiss. He tells us in the next sentence, “Years later, when a friend used my dad as a reference for a promotion in the military, Dad’s youthful act of defiance came up.”
I’m sure it did. This tantalizing item must be listed on paper somewhere, apparently prompting David to feel the need to report it before someone found it someday. But David just as quickly, in the very next line, laughs it off, quoting his dad:
“They figured if I had really been a member of the Communist Party, I would have registered as a Republican, to throw everyone off the scent,” my dad told me, recounting the drama. And of course, they were right. Dad wasn’t much of a joiner, unless you count baseball teams.
There you go: back to baseball, out of the communist orbit. With that, David provides no other details. He raises the issue and then shrugs it off with a laugh — thus signaling that any conservative who dares to raise the issue will be at best a laughable buffoon and at worst (more likely, of course) an ugly, vile McCarthyite with no shame, one who vulgarly sees a red under every bed, one chasing down poor David’s father with torches.
Nonetheless, I find this eye-opening. To be sure, it’s limited in what we can take away. An emailer who read the book before I did wrote me excitably announcing that Axelrod’s memoir reveals that his father was “a member of the Communist Party.” No, the memoir does not say that. It says his father once listed “Communist” as his party affiliation but later suggested to his son that he had not been a party member.
David would thus say that we can’t say that his dad was a communist. And indeed, where’s the proof? Well, there’s maybe this hard copy, printed military reference somewhere, but David has just pulled the carpet out from under it — at least to the satisfaction of liberals, who are convinced that America is teeming with hundreds of millions of unregenerate racists and “homophobes” but no communist ever once tread this country’s soil. David’s dismissal will be more than enough for liberals’ complete satisfaction.
The reality is that confirming these things is highly elusive. Finding Communist Party registration rolls is extremely difficult. That said, some such material exists and is scattered and out there. If anyone reading this has access to Communist Party material or registration rolls from the Bronx district in the latter 1930s, take a look for a “Joseph Axelrod.”
Finally, politics aside, I would be callous not to note that David Axelrod’s words on his father in his memoir are quite moving. He offers a gripping, tragic account of his father’s suicide in the spring of 1974 while David was in Chicago. His father hung himself at his New York studio apartment. David was, of course, shocked. “There was no one I loved more,” he wrote. “I hoped he knew that.” It was a very sad end.
It certainly was. One cannot help but be touched by this.
As for the focus here in this piece — the politics — how political was the father? How ideological was he? I grudgingly accepted for a while the narrative that his father was apolitical, but how can I still accept that? I know now that Joseph Axelrod once listed himself as a registered communist. Who does that? My dad never did that. Did yours?
This tells us something — at the very least, something.
In all, we are left with David Axelrod, the man who gave us our first Red-Diaper Baby President, with an upbringing that might have a few red diapers of its own. And as I’ve said often, if you think such backgrounds are totally irrelevant, you’re lying to yourself. No, it doesn’t make Axelrod a secret member of Communist Party USA, or Barack Obama the Manchurian Candidate, but these radical-left pasts had an impact that should never be casually dismissed.
Dr. Paul Kengor is professor of political science at Grove City College, executive director of The Center for Vision & Values, and New York Times best-selling author of the book, “The Communist: Frank Marshall Davis, The Untold Story of Barack Obama’s Mentor.” His other books include “The Crusader: Ronald Reagan and the Fall of Communism” and “Dupes: How America’s Adversaries Have Manipulated Progressives for a Century.” The original article was posted at American Spectator.

TOPICS: Philosophy; Politics/Elections; US: Illinois; US: New York
KEYWORDS: chicago; davidaxelrod; obama

I was a democrat long ago and no sane soul should be.
http://www.stallingsdrivechurchofchrist ... ss/?p=2595

aedens

Post by aedens »

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-2 ... ry-clinton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NZsCYOM4j0

The Veil Will Now Be Lifted and You Will See the Land for What It Is.

Isaiah 56:10-12 declares; His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber. Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter. “Come ye”, say they, “I will fetch wine, and we will fill ourselves with strong drink; and tomorrow shall be as this day, and much more abundant.”
4 For so the Lord said unto me, I will take my rest, and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs, and like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest. (Isaiah 18:4)
Verse 4 reveals what the Father is doing right now, saying, “I will wait and see what you will do with this warning. I will settle in My habitation and watch.”
I believe that is what He is doing right now concerning this latest attack on morality. What will the Church do? What will My leadership say? What will My prophets, and watchmen do with this warning? He is going to watch as the conditions turn unfavorable, and our sin matures into the time of harvest. This is not a favorable harvest, but one of judgment.
5 For afore the harvest, when the bud is perfect, and the sour grape is ripening in the flower, he shall both cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks, and take away and cut down the branches. (Isaiah 18:5)
Verse 5 is the announcement of when the judgment will arrive. It will arrive at a time when harvest is almost ripe; when the sour grapes, which speak of judgment, are ready for harvest. Look for it this fall season!
It will be a suddenly! I believe the Father impressed into my heart, America and the Church has 6 months before our harvest of judgment comes to full term. I do not see true repentance in sight.
6 They shall be left together unto the fowls of the mountains, and to the beasts of the earth: and the fowls shall summer upon them, and all the beasts of the earth shall winter upon them. (Isaiah 18:6)
Verse 6 reveals we will be a habitation for wickedness to abide; a place where our enemies, and the enemies of the cross, will dwell. (Revelation 18:2). They will occupy our schools, our churches, and our places of government, because we failed to stand up, and to speak up. Is there hope?
7 In that time shall the present be brought unto the Lord of hosts of a people scattered and peeled, and from a people terrible from their beginning hitherto; a nation meted out and trodden under foot, whose land the rivers have spoiled, to the place of the name of the Lord of hosts, the mount Zion. (Isaiah 18:7)
Verse 7 offers us hope, but this speaks of a day when Jesus the Messiah will right every wrong, straighten every crooked place, and redeem His treasured people to abide in everlasting habitations with Him.
The question is, what will YOU DO right now? Will you call or write your school superintendent and ask him or her to oppose this tyranny? Will you contact your state government and plead with them to abandon this Babylonian decree? Will you do it for your children, your grandchildren, and for those who have no voice? Will you help protect the Father’s reward? (Psalm 127:3) The Father is watching and He is waiting to see what His Church will do. As far as me and my house, we will serve the lord! And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. (Joshua 24:15) ben
Last edited by aedens on Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aedens

Post by aedens »

hamir al-thawra – to be used and then pushed away

aedens

Post by aedens »

aedens

Post by aedens »