Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
aeden

Re: Financial topics

Post by aeden »

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

aeden wrote:Your right H as was Bezmenov on the total effects.
Guy Who Made Flyer Looking For Girlfriend Says He Got Laid 118 Times

If you frequent the areas of New York City people flock to in search of a hip brunch place they can namedrop in the caption of their Instagrammed Eggs Benedict, you've probably seen flyers posted by a guy who's more interested in finding a girlfriend.

We first made note of these cries for help when they started popping up in Lower Manhattan in an article that was posted exactly 217 days ago -- a number I only mention because the man who posted them said he's managed to have sex with 118 different people during that time.

In a recent interview with an Australian news outlet, 51-year-old Dan Perino...
https://www.elitedaily.com/humor/guy-ma ... mes/954368

Another Xer but my further points would be this regarding the propensity of civilizations to revert to dark ages and what can be considered normal or abnormal behavior (I should add that while Perino may or may not be lying the fact that this is news is noteworthy enough).

During the centuries of darkness after the fall of Rome and many centuries thereafter (in other words, the vast majority of the time of post Roman Empire human existence), the population and social dynamics precluded such behaviors. Post Roman Empire, for many centuries, few towns in England had populations over 1,000 and Rome itself had a population of 25,000 at the nadir of the dark ages, so just the numbers would have made the behaviors I referenced and their associated consequences impossible.

Another thing I would mention regarding Ross Perot. It was because Mr. Farwell kept his eyes open that Perot's Electronic Data Systems was brought into existence. In other words, the tendency of a particular generation to keep their eyes open (the Hero generation) vs closed (Gen X) has long term impacts on the economy and whether it can be sustained, not just on the particular individuals that are immediately helped. There is a scarcity of jobs for many reasons but this would be one important reason.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

So now I'll go back to discussing how things work on a micro scale now that Gen X is fully in charge.

Weekends are a good time to do this because X will often vacate and leave the Millies in charge. And since the Millies tell the truth when you dig in (their initial reaction is often to provide cover) you can find out what is really happening.

So I went into a Whole Foods yesterday and noticed the okra was all brown and probably at least 5 days old. I asked a Millie when the okra last came in. He said yesterday. I said what's on the shelf here is probably 5 days old. He said I can go in back and bring out what came in yesterday. I said that would be good because I'd buy that. So he brought out a case of fresh okra and I picked 2 out and he then took them back to the back. I told him that by leaving the bad stuff out nobody will buy it and in the meantime the good stuff in the back will rot too.

Next I was in bulk and a big bin of chopped oatmeal was empty. I asked another Millie employee if they were out of this. She looked in the bin and said, yes, I guess we are. I then said I figured you are because your other store doesn't have any either. She then got more forthright. She said she has been trying to get some every day for 2 weeks and they have been out of the product for 2 weeks. She said she has no leeway to go to an alternate supplier because everything is centralized. I then mentioned to her that this type of problem is everywhere and that even the simplest things have been made incredibly complex of late, not just at this particular business. She agreed and we talked awhile about different examples.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

John

Post by John »

Blame it on Amazon.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

John wrote:Blame it on Amazon.
The bulk chopped oatmeal is one of the items that has a "new lower price" due to the Amazon takeover. And, actually, one of the thoughts I had when writing this (about the oatmeal in particular) was perhaps Bezos (typical Xer) is leaving his mark on the business, but similar effects can be seen elsewhere. The story I told a couple weeks back (other grocery store experience) was at HEB (a regional chain). As for the okra, I know the Xer produce manager who most likely left those instructions. Typical Xer loser with incipient brain dysfunction. He actually told me not much has changed since the Amazon takeover except for "new lower prices" on a few items.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Anetta Kahane former Stasi

http://www.theodor-heuss-stiftung.de/wp ... d-1991.pdf

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-2 ... w-official

A new German law introducing state censorship on social media platforms came into effect on October 1, 2017.

It is currently doubted if London or Paris will survive.

When I was young they told me what was coming and they are correct. I was told we place our feet in darkness
unless you see the light of the word. True to its meaning... Tue May 14, 2013 10:56 pm

A facet of the generational dynamics is the teeth are sharper closer to the nose of the beast and the hurt of those that covet.
Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:03 pm

The point was simple the harlot will be eaten by the beast and we seen the mid war develop if not wise.
Few understand the placement of Shinar since the three faiths are corrupted by the pagan influences and baseless ignorance's.
The bread to stone indeed shapes the political discourses.

leaven is: “1. An agent, such as yeast, that causes batter or dough to rise, especially by fermentation. 2. An element, influence, or agent that works subtly to lighten, enliven, or modify a whole.”

Over time the three are corrupted.

http://gdxforum.com/forum/search.php?ke ... sf=msgonly

Zechariah 5:5 targets the obvious.

When the house is ready, the basket will be set there in its place.
Last edited by aeden on Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aeden

Post by aeden »

aeden

Post by aeden »

Law firm Ursel Phillips Fellows Hopkinson filed the motion in Ontario Superior Court requesting that Sears' retention payment plan be amended to exclude the payout of $7.6 million in bonuses to 43 head office staff.

Days after Lisa Okill turned 100, her son found out the health benefits and insurance his mother acquired after working 26 years with Sears Canada would be disappearing along with the company.

The laid-off workers won't receive severance, but the court has approved Sears' plan to pay up to $9.2 million in retention bonuses to keep key staff while it restructures. About $1.6 million will go to 116 senior employees in the closing stores.

The lion's share — $7.6 million — is earmarked for 43 executives and senior managers

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/10/2 ... q-highway/

The American government has helped broker a deal between Iraq and Olive Group, a private security company, to establish and secure the country’s first toll highway. This being Iraq, though, the project has quickly been caught up in geopolitics, sectarianism and tensions between the United States and Iran, which seems determined to sabotage the highway project as an unacceptable projection of American influence right on its doorstep.

While the New York Times and US politicians and businessmen involved in the highway deal attempt to portray it as a means of providing peace, stability and economic prosperity for Iraq, a quick audit of US policy in the Middle East should ground those lofty promises in a much more frightening reality.

" Not wild about much of what President Trump has done, how he handles diplomacy and what he says, but notes that Trump knows when he is being lied to; and the CIA and FBI have done little but lie to President Trump, particularly with the phony investigations that are attempting to tie the president and Russia to the rigged election.

As usual, VT will survive attacks by publications like The Hill, the Washington Post or Politico. With no advertisers and no paid “anyone” on staff, there is no vulnerability.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Obama and Immelt applaud as GE screws taxpayers once again.

Source - Gateway Pundit

GE was awarded 44 contracts totaling over $46,000,000 and 44 grants totaling more than $79,000,000 from the Obama-Pelosi $757 billion dollar stimulus package. Millions of dollars in stimulus funds were used by GE in green energy projects.

Today GE announced that it was going to gut its offshore wind-power plans.

http://dailybail.com/home/ge-dumps-offs ... -mill.html