Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
vincecate

Re: Financial topics

Post by vincecate »

FullMoon wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:19 pm
PM's are getting hammered. Are they done?
Silver miners ETF SIL is down 9%
Gold miners ETF GDX is down 7%

I think in the crash P/E ratios for PM miners will go down too. My hope is to make lots on S&P puts and then move big into PM miners at better than current prices. So fine by me if they go down now really.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

FullMoon wrote:
How to ensure rent collection when the governor says they don't have to pay? Any thoughts before a new tenant moves in? Besides checking their employment and judging it relatively safe all things considered.
Cut the rent to well below market and ask for 3-6 months rent up front before they move in. I realize that in some jurisdictions there isn't a prayer of getting anybody who has any savings but depending on where you are it might work.

I used to do a variation of that where I would advertise the rent about 10% below market, then look for retirees with pension checks, then never raise the rent until they died. But that ain't what it used to be and is one reason I left the business.

In this case, you would want to make the offer verbally when you think you've got the right tenant.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

FullMoon wrote:
PM's are getting hammered. Are they done? Assuming it's going to be soon regardless, what's a reasonable range for them to retrace to?
I'm not watching PMs now except out of the corner of my eye but I remarked to my broker the other day that the stock market action reminded me of May 2006, then went on to talk about how PMs might be a similar position.

Silver lost about 1/3 in that mini crash and I expect this one to be similar.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

World History will not be changed by Governments
21 Sept 2028 - 9 Sept 2029 kahn
2 Chronicles 7:14

Starting with the Biblical Feast of Trumpets and ending with the Day of Atonement
The warning is clear and on our Soil.
More critical than ever before. Kahn

Agree

thread: window, l8ter, Salem

aeden

Post by aeden »

aeden

Post by aeden »

land of the simply lost

Her dad, David J. Harris, said in an op ed in the Jamaica Global Online that his daughter is a liar and a fraud.
Basically, her father did not like her use of her Jamaican heritage as a punchline to look hip and win votes.
He also outed their family as descendants of slave owners.
https://explainlife.com/after-kamala-ha ... ets-15410/
Harris has been one of the main proponents of giving reparations to the descendants of slaves with taxpayer funds.
If Harris wants to pay reparation to the descendants of slaves she has a prime opportunity to put her own cash where her mouth is.
She can start by writing checks to the descendants of the Jamaican slaves.

Cracker Joe's cheese fell off some time ago.
Aunty is simply insane and Pastor King was correct on the essential point of the measurement of the sheep.

But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven.
He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.…
Matthew: 5:44-45, the tax collector

But the word perfect in the original Greek means complete.
It comes from a primary word meaning to set out for a definite point or goal.

They do not serve.
We work the fields and glean for others and taking from us does not serve the owner of the Garden.
The good is yet to be seen from the body farm of their darkness.
Last edited by aeden on Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Some States have under five percent unemployment. We know why.
They know the numbers of a soul who is 80 and the numbers of 20 years issues
succumbing to the mutating virus. We warned of data fragility to the very day in the notes.
The first tick in the noted was last August.
The march sweeps was PPE so they could survive the front lines.
We noted protect the elderly and Sweden had the fortitude to conclude and concede
in some humility issues surfaced. We picked Sweden as a litmus since truly I still do.
We know what happened over there also.
As we noted from actual science on the first numbers unscrubbed 20.8% over 80 died point blank
from that rna signature cohort study and the to ensue topic data fragility. It did not fail agenda
hived minds either.

Option five was noted to what they would do from flypaper onward.

Trump sent the market a response signal and metals is a fiat safety valve.

We are dealing with percentages of change and if we fail and then fall
the Planet will enter a darkness you will be unable to fathom.

No we are not reactionary we know the adversary's.
https://mises.org/files/human-actionpdf-0
Last edited by aeden on Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:57 am, edited 3 times in total.

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10miTUnHmwg
zsl
to late robinhoods
https://aim4truth.org/2019/08/07/the-pi ... -humanity/
It will be an epic wood shed whooping

https://gdxforum.com/forum/search.php?k ... =Bensenson
Spiritual Ground of Education: Lecture IV: Body Viewed from the Spirit – Oxford, 19th August 1922

Always He will Judge alone for the very old, the very young, and those who truly fear him.

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://heyjackass.com/caren/
epic shot in the ass meter numbers

thread: sintam, demsheviks

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://freebeacon.com/campus/pennsylva ... rgartners/

If kindergartners can be called racist for asking questions, so can parents who question the "anti-racism" being taught to their children. Fishbein told the Free Beacon that parents privately message her echoing their disapproval of the cultural proficiency curriculum, but are scared to speak out for fear of being branded racist.
"If you say anything that's racist according to the school or parent's definition of racism, you're out," Fishbein said. "You're called a racist. No wonder the parents don't talk."
Lower Merion refused to respond to her emails. That silence was more than enough for Fishbein. Her children will attend a private school in the fall.