Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
aeden

Re: Financial topics

Post by aeden »

Biden to Overturn Policy Banning US Funding for Abortions in Foreign Nations

they are utterly void and darkness
search.php?keywords=subway&t=2&sf=msgon ... 91067a6533

https://think-biblically.com/10-lucubra ... and-elymas we stood for goodness - now we know what the cross means only in faith in his time

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://twitter.com/BGOnTheScene
short bus in action

b117 variant taking over now
variant spreads 70% faster was conveyed

aeden

Post by aeden »

9.27% from July 24, 2020 to January 22, 2021
we are offline for now as darkness descends

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:51 pm
***RECOMMENDED***
aeden wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:03 pm
And then, in early January, a forum post caught my eye.
https://crypto-anonymous-2021.medium.co ... dcf78a64d3
***RECOMMENDED***
Yes. Thank you. I've been considering BTC. But only as a gamble with extra funds. I thought it might be a more liquid bet than PM's. Maybe I should reconsider...

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Yes, aeden. Thank you.

I will be staying away from bitcoin or anything that has to do with bitcoin from here on out.

That article was a real eye-opener for me too.

We may be closer to the end than I thought.

Also appreciate your links from other sources.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

They want us divided. Trump was able at the end of day hold His Wife hand as these demons with flashlights
done just as we knew what was capable. It would not be possible with out the open source souls
here who can see what was done also in patience.
As we noted and urged since Portland violence is the work of the incompetent.
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice,
insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare,
and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity,
do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

The Agency's had been unable to care about us is plain to see as God as our witness.
It makes perfect sense what they did to attack the current Office.
As we know as does the World and now more importantly they are darkness
as they want us to join it.

No.

As we have seen South America was a template as the factions neutralized themselves.
As we have done we are securing food and needs to our souls
who see and already knew in silence and provide.
The links are available in most cases to the current intel.
We are under the impression a few actual thinking Democrats see the danger more clearly.
Last edited by aeden on Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

What to look for before the bubble breaks for good. We all know this.

https://youtu.be/RYfmRTyl56w?t=1822

I've talked about this. He describes when America really was great before corporations became sociopathic.

https://youtu.be/RYfmRTyl56w?t=2173
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Cut down the tree and chop off its branches; strip off its leaves and scatter its fruit.

Here, as in the parables of our Lord, the angels are the instruments by whom the decrees of providence are executed. In our days angels are not believed in. It is possible that materialism has much of its advantage over us, in that we do not recognize the existence and activity of angelic forces among the agencies of nature and providence.

Again they will not understand.

This was the time frame sideways if we are lucky. Janet is Paris.
“Potential growth is really quite low. I think one way to see that is that since the financial crisis [in 2008] growth in the United States has averaged about 2-1/4 percent. And throughout all of those years the unemployment rate has been moving down. And that tells you that potential growth which would require essentially a stable unemployment rate is running under 2-1/4 percent. I would peg it at present around 1-3/4 percent. Is it going to move up over time? We all look at the digital revolution and see reasons to be hopeful. Innovations in artificial intelligence that are in many ways exciting and some observers think could boost potential output growth going forward, but my own assumption would be, for the purposes of having to write down a forecast, that it’s probably going to stay in the range that it’s been.

“In the United States at least one factor that’s been pushing productivity growth down, and I think will do so going forward, is that the educational attainment of the labor force, which had been rising at quite a rapid rate, that’s going to level off or at least diminish. Investment spending has been pretty weak and total factor productivity growth just hasn’t been running at a rapid rate.

“Part of that’s a mystery but part of it is it looks like a decline in dynamism in the U.S. economy. That, in some ways, is a mystery as well. Why has that happened?

January 24, 2021 ~

Haven’t we learned anything about properly vetting people for the highest offices in the U.S. government?

Janet Yellen, On Stage, at the 2018 Bloomberg New Economy Forum, November 6, 2018, Singapore

Former Fed Chair and Treasury Secretary nominee Janet Yellen has failed to report the details of millions of dollars in fees that she earned in 2018, the year she stepped down as Fed Chair, as she went on a whirlwind of speaking engagements in foreign cities around the world.
Yellen’s “leadership” role with the Bloomberg New Economy Forums which had the “active participation and support” of an organization openly tied to the Chinese Communist Party, raises further serious red flags.

They worked against him.
It is clear who is in control and yea he will do His will as we have seen clearly.
Yea that's right they made a choice and we choose life and honest action in this Hour.
The owner of Garden spared some for now.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:59 pm
What to look for before the bubble breaks for good. We all know this.

https://youtu.be/RYfmRTyl56w?t=1822

I've talked about this. He describes when America really was great before corporations became sociopathic.

https://youtu.be/RYfmRTyl56w?t=2173
One thing that's clear from this interview - this old guy is a Silent. He's just about the only one left.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

I'm still pecking at the bots. Not calling it smashing at this point. I did $286 today and it took me until now to do it. Will post the summary tomorrow morning.

This weekend I decided on the criteria that will be used to stop short term trading activity. It will be any period of days with total losses over $2,000. If that happens, I will stop all short term trading. It's almost inevitable that this will happen soon, meaning sometime in the next few weeks.

I'm thinking to short the market in March if it keeps moving higher.