Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
aeden

Re: Financial topics

Post by aeden »

The operations were soon merged into the larger company and MITS disappeared.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bATjVI0gNM rather keep my soul as he did.

I sent one who asks the Angels to wait.

Meanwhile George Packer, writing in The Atlantic, came as close as anyone to diagnosing the US condition:
“We Are Living in a Failed State. The coronavirus didn’t break America. It revealed what was already broken.”

To bad the Emory study kind consider that thought.

Deflationary? Maybe in commercial real estate, but apparently this dipshit hasn't been to a grocery store or bought material recently.
Prices are up at least 10% just so far this year. Asshat.

tim

Post by tim »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 3:52 pm
aeden wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 3:30 pm

https://www.collective-evolution.com/20 ... ell-being/

I will recheck on the Doctor who stated it will be looked at.
We already know what and why he will not get back to us.
We checked and his connection Schmidt and the DNC and vaccines.
We know the science and what they are.
Few realize how deep the problems go; I would venture to say none, in fact. I've touched on the decline in fertility and this stuff probably relates is my guess, but we'll never know for sure. Before having a child, I attempted to strengthen my frequency of vibration by getting sun exposure on my face at sunrise while standing barefoot on the ground. Who knows if it helped. Humans are most definitely on the edge of the cliff, in my opinion. But there will be survivors. I don't agree with the human extinction crowd.

https://www.theatlantic.com/family/arch ... ll/572794/

I believe this is fundamentally an energetic problem.
Its the electromagnetic radiation.

Its also harming the insects, trees, and other forms of life.

Like I said, in the state of nature, 10hz frequency comes from the Earth. That is what life on Earth coexists with.

We have introduced radiation at levels never before seen in nature. Wifi, cell phone towers, microwaves, radar, are running all the time.

https://www.rfsafe.com/florida-attorney ... and-chest/
South Florida Attorney Jimmy Gonzalez testifies in front of the Pembroke Pines Fl Commission regarding the dangers of cell phone use and how using his cell phone for a period of 10 years for well over 30 minutes a day caused cancer to appear in the very spots on his body where his cell phone was heavily used…
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 6:35 pm
I started the week short 7 lots and added one short yesterday at 2839.50. Due to the failure of the market to follow through to the downside this afternoon (and reverse its short term trend to down) as well as not being averaged into this additional lot above the high of the week (accounting for bot smashing profits), I got out of it at 2852.75 near the close. Will try to add again next week.

I smashed the bots for $950 tonight. The ESM is up 23. Have not tried to add yet.

While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 7:47 pm

I smashed the bots for $950 tonight. The ESM is up 23. Have not tried to add yet.

After smashing the bots for $1200, I finally added 1 at 2872.75. The ES is currently trading 2881, up 35. I will likely stay up through the European open. Adding in both last week's and tonight's bot smashing profits puts my average entry on this additional lot at over 2930. My break even on this overall trade has moved to 2764.50.

While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 3:26 pm
Back to the markets.

There are times when the news and the boards seem panicky over the weekend and that's often a contrary indicator. Then there are other times when overall sentiment seems bearish, but realistically bearish. That seems to be the case this weekend, so I think you guys are right that the market can go down this week. My strategy at this time, though, is to be less anticipatory and more reactive. I will wait to see if it looks like it will go down based on short term patterns before acting (similar to what I posted in real time at the beginning of last week).
I think that yours is good wisdom. I am picking up some bullish sentiment Monday morning in Asia and Europe

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

richard5za wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 4:14 am
Higgenbotham wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 3:26 pm
Back to the markets.

There are times when the news and the boards seem panicky over the weekend and that's often a contrary indicator. Then there are other times when overall sentiment seems bearish, but realistically bearish. That seems to be the case this weekend, so I think you guys are right that the market can go down this week. My strategy at this time, though, is to be less anticipatory and more reactive. I will wait to see if it looks like it will go down based on short term patterns before acting (similar to what I posted in real time at the beginning of last week).
I think that yours is good wisdom. I am picking up some bullish sentiment Monday morning in Asia and Europe
Seems to be. I had to give up on selling an extra lot for now. My trading is still pretty profitable for the night, but with the market being up big I'm showing some pretty steep losses on my 7 lot short position. Will continue looking for a place to add but it will have to be near the high of the session for me to keep it.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Star link 5G satellite system with an estimated 12,000 satellites will be fully operational by end of 2021 it projected.
The system will cover every square inch of the entire earth surface.

There are around 2,000 operational satellites in orbit today, according to the Union of Concerned Scientists.

X-37B mission will host more experiments than any other," Secretary of the Air Force Barbara Barrett said earlier this month.

aeden

Post by aeden »

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

John wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 2:44 pm
The four food groups: Twinkies, Spaghetti-O's, Doritos, and Hot
pockets for protein.
I googled all of these so that I could understand the ingredients within and what they are. Recommend them to your enemies!! Those that you want to see suffer!

aeden

Post by aeden »

residual date
https://www.snopes.com/news/2020/02/12/ ... -id=246304
not even a real start on collections

https://www.nap.edu/catalog/10628/gulf- ... d-solvents
effects trended on just one topic