Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
aeden

Re: Financial topics

Post by aeden »

https://www.snopes.com/tachyon/2020/05/ ... 101139.jpg

Mixture of facts as actual experts are castigated a conspiracy and normalcy bias has claimed procedures as valid
to the point of legislation to immunity for know abuses as the useful idiots appear to be indicted for crimes against humanity.
We discussed how they inoculated soldiers with active cultures that was useful for survival and now they will be marked with tracers
so telemetry can track them on a modern battle field if needed. Insanity top to bottom.
As pointed out clearly five levels of data defense have been compromised top down.

https://reducetheburden.org/wp-content/ ... ay2014.pdf

I am not forming an opinion just data if you can call it that since proof of concept papers are never seen and
contractor labs are just that for sequencing. We know the results from brain tissue results on that alone ignored
and rna effects from lets say engineered results to T lymphocytes issues.
I would ask how many airport screening for one undergoing chemo who has no antibody's at the moment as they spray paint
therapies in for survival. Lets just leave it at stay in your 7.83 bandwidth for longer viable better results for now.

At least G had a good sense of humor in the significance of the Lorentz force.

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/coro ... quarantine

Airports and border issues again on contagion routes.
The next xenophobe comments need b slapped off their faces.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Coronavirus is exposing how unhealthy Americans have become. Life expectancy in the US should continue to decline.
"Unfortunately, the American population is very diverse, and it is a population with significantly unhealthy comorbidities that do make many individuals in our communities - in particular, African American, minority communities - particularly at risk here because of significant underlying ... health disparities and disease comorbidities, and that is an unfortunate legacy in our health care system that we certainly do need to address," Azar said.

Azar specifically pointed to hypertension, obesity and diabetes as comorbidities that make the U.S. "at risk for any type of disease burden."

Asked to clarify his comments, Azar said he's not blaming Americans with health conditions but rather explaining the epidemiology.

"Please don't distort this. This is not about fault. This is about simple epidemiology," he said.

"One doesn't blame an individual for a health condition. That would be absurd," he added. "It's simply a statement that we do have greater risk profiles in the United States. This is why we've all highlighted - the surgeon general, the president - the special disease burden and risk factors in a lot of our communities that we've got to address."
https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... t-high?amp

I would guess that the main factors contributing to this are higher stress levels in the US, greater exposures to toxins, and a compromised food supply.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 1:05 pm
Coronavirus is exposing how unhealthy Americans have become. Life expectancy in the US should continue to decline.
"Unfortunately, the American population is very diverse, and it is a population with significantly unhealthy comorbidities that do make many individuals in our communities - in particular, African American, minority communities - particularly at risk here because of significant underlying ... health disparities and disease comorbidities, and that is an unfortunate legacy in our health care system that we certainly do need to address," Azar said.

Azar specifically pointed to hypertension, obesity and diabetes as comorbidities that make the U.S. "at risk for any type of disease burden."

Asked to clarify his comments, Azar said he's not blaming Americans with health conditions but rather explaining the epidemiology.

"Please don't distort this. This is not about fault. This is about simple epidemiology," he said.

"One doesn't blame an individual for a health condition. That would be absurd," he added. "It's simply a statement that we do have greater risk profiles in the United States. This is why we've all highlighted - the surgeon general, the president - the special disease burden and risk factors in a lot of our communities that we've got to address."

I would guess that the main factors contributing to this are higher stress levels in the US, greater exposures to toxins, and a compromised food supply.
As a non-American my impression from visits, as well as family who live in America, that the average American diet is unhealthy. A small percentage of total daily calorie intake should come from processed foods, refined carbohydrates and sugar. (In fact sugar and processed foods should be banned) The opposite is actually true in America. The day starts with a fructose injection of the orange juice at breakfast followed all the other deadly stuff that is consumed at the breakfast table. I sometimes wonder if it was America who invented diabetes? If you eat unhealthy you will have all sorts of health problems. But don't take my word for this. You might want to start reading about the Blue Zones. I also recommend Phil Maffetone for combining exercise and diet
But I do take your point on stress. Its now well established that emotional problems lead to physical problems including cancer and heart disease

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16823477

Compromised food supply is Inflammation more than not
I have vit d and b supplicates to just stay baseline.

Immunomodulatory strategies are focus.

https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingre ... 19/alfalfa
When the buds are just ready to burst eat a few.
The effects are subtle but known to some.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

The phrase "compromised food supply" is vague and I think to some it might mean that it doesn't meet some safety standard. I intended that phrase to be quite broad. Within that umbrella, I would include:

Food that is lacking in nutrients due to chemical farming and soil depletion
Food that is lacking in probiotics
Food that contains the wrong mix of nutrients (example would be organic milk that is raised on organic grain so that it contains the wrong fat profile)
Food that is processed
Food that through advertising and other misleading messages is thought to be healthy but is not (Richard's example of orange juice is perfect*)
Food that contains an extraordinary amount of contaminants (example would be Cheerios cereal and glyphosate)
Food that is genetically modified
Food that is prepared incorrectly
Food that has been bred to remove fiber and other healthy components to make it more palatable (seedless watermelon is a good example, not sure if seedless watermelon is GMO)

And probably a few I forgot.

* Orange juice advertising slogan "A day without orange juice is like a day without sunshine."
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Anyone who is not an American would find it hard to imagine the excessive stress levels American are under compared to other countries, particularly considering all the false propaganda that comes out of the US regarding the American lifestyle.

One example would be vacation time. America is the only Western country I am aware of that does not mandate vacation. Employers are not required to grant promised vacation and there's nothing an employee can do if they don't. There is a lot of pressure on employees not to take their vacation and I believe most do not use even the paltry amount of vacation they are promised.

These conditions tend to lead to an unhealthy diet.

Last edited by Higgenbotham on Sun May 17, 2020 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

John

Post by John »

The four food groups: Twinkies, Spaghetti-O's, Doritos, and Hot
pockets for protein.

tim

Post by tim »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 1:05 pm

The amount of electromagnetic radiation is much greater today then what the human body is designed to operate in.

10hz frequency pulsations come from the core of the Earth. With all the wireless technology, 5G, cell towers, the level of background radiation has greatly increased then what it was for 99% of human existence.

https://rtd.rt.com/films/wi-fi-refugees ... sensitive/

Vitamin D is also an immunosuppressive steroid and not a vitamin at all. Vitamin D has been fortified in nearly everything also disrupting the way the immune system is designed to operate.

The modern medical system claims that you become sick when your Vitamin D level falls low. This is why they tell you to take Vitamin D.

The realty is your body down regulates Vitamin D in response to infection.

Low Vitamin D levels are the result of infection and disease, low vitamin D levels do not cause disease. When you take Vitamin D you are further slowing your immune response.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://www.mccormick.northwestern.edu/ ... rates.html

Northern climate some live in. We get it and know the effects of levels.