Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
vincecate

Re: Financial topics

Post by vincecate »

aeden wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 3:02 pm

Someone needs to ask Dr. Fauci why that ban was lifted, and the funding for Wuhan and other laboratories continued.

We know why.
I don't. Please explain.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Gain of function Vin. Issues of those who life span was 20 seconds from issues I left behind on one issues alone I
could not protect my customers anymore on projects as simple as fiber optics and backplane server security's.

Anyways, Bio weapons evidence gathered from other targeted sites and yes ignored or reclassified.
Genetic splicing which targeted brain genetic tissue that they thought was good idea and other thought maps in
Nanotech few can remember already decommissioned and re-implementations.
Catatonic polymers produced now utilized in cancer research solutions that the planet never knew that existed.

Vin it was brain child thought map and the poor Chinese and collaboratives running for Teflon man cover stories.
We made a decision not to follow that work and now funding master degrees in work to benefit mankind.
They had welded the doors shut on apartment complexes as we trended the plumes from incinerator fires from satellites.
I watched real time feeds of workers testimony's of tossing victims into incinerator and they know they were alive as they begged
forgiveness to mankind and the ghost not to haunt them in this life and eternity.
It was that bad and they removed over 400 local administrator paralyzed from fear.
That was the 40 day window missed we summarized as to much will be criticized and and not enough will also.
The point we emphasized was simple that nature thank god will deal with it.
Noted was three main strains and the fact the dna has a signature what cannot be manipulated in study.
The only blow back now is 4 trillion dollar lawsuit we seen filed and white noise propaganda distraction campaigns.
Your .01 death rate is your media soaking and with the proper sample size you can get that data fragilty value since we all know this fact.
The initial numbers provided was over 20 percent cohort kill rate on that monster initially released however another study indicated
it was 60 percent errant on the low side.

Simple version is yes a virus from X did Y and a Z axis response curve.
It has mutated to a media head cold and some underlying issues are problematic.

To be blunt I have seen worse things. The adults were not in charge and the pissing contest with the usual suspects at hand.

pretext: The effect was when the specific cell structure touched the latex and nano additive it was destroyed.
Did it penetrate other structures, not what I seen from initial findings released.
notes: 2013
The material was successfully tested at Albany Medical College, where another researcher maintained strains of MRSA.
"At the end of the day we have a very selective agent that can be used in a wide range of environments—paints, coating, medical instruments, door knobs, surgical masks—and it's active and stable," Kane says. "It's ready to use when you're ready to use it."
We have only begun to learn if the idiots do not turn us all to water vapor as mindless children.

Meanwhile.

https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO
Last edited by aeden on Mon May 04, 2020 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aeden

Post by aeden »

The buying panic started around 1315ET as the following headlines all hit and the machines just decided to buy the confusion:

H it was decided option four from the snow drift dilemma in game theory we discussed.
No move was the best for us today.
I hope you did well. The pain will come from the liberal bastions of bastards that collapse and inflationary politicians who
we know well. They will collapse zones from the best data now going forward.
As Candace pointed out the Hospitals are more than decimating internal cost structures as the ACA rationing intensify it appears
from the earlier LITC notes compiled from operation 9s6 that went to the repressionionary federal ZIRP regime structures.
As we read from Sweden unfiltered she gasped with all night until death.
The - social circumstances- cult or difficult decisions for the spin cycle enthusiasts.

thread:

The point remains also NIMBY demsheviks and water melons got played by NGO design.
We got screwed.
Carmen M. Reinhart and M. Belen Sbrancia (March 2011)
"The Liquidation of Government Debt" National Bureau of Economic Research working paper No. 16893
The village idiots may start to figure out Trump was actually interested in us.
The only thing he was done incorrect is to not have shot these thieving uniparty useful idiots looting.
As we noted correctly we said we will be lucky if we go sideways.

The poll numbers indicated clearly what these retards worship.
https://www.zerohedge.com/bailout/bankr ... een-hoping <-----------------------

As we indicated and was bluntly on target while 71 percent of Republicans responded that China should pay other countries in some way for the damage done because of the outbreak, only 41 percent of Democrats felt that way.

The query should be and still is for our Governor its gone political as the more you lock down the more the admins will layoff hospital staff which is fact now. The ACA caused many competent practitioners to retire and the competent to break out of cluster group patient rationing care. The compartment nodes leaders are leaving again to diffusion centers groups to competent managers from larger floor cells as the actual core degrades.
The issue is and was seen as 10000 employees and 3000 doing 80 percent of actual competent workers leaving as we collapsed before from judicial and legislative mitigation realities. The current stress points are already known in public and private financial structure models.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

The tests conducted by Anresco were done on 29 foods commonly found on grocery store shelves. According to the report, glyphosate residues were found in:

General Mills' Cheerios at 1,125.3 parts per billion (ppb)

The food companies did not respond to a request for comment.
https://www.ecowatch.com/monsanto-glyph ... 30379.html

This goes back to a few comments I've made in the past about the fact that major US corporations do not want smart or ethical employees and deliberately screen them out of hiring processes.

The above illustrates why. General Mills does not want an internal employee raising the alarm on such a topic as covered above. They got decades of lead time and made billions of dollars while this issue festered before a smart external entity figured it out.

Now for the true story related to the above. When I was a senior at the University of Michigan soon to be graduating in Chemical Engineering Summa Cum Laude, I walked into an on-campus interview with General Mills. The recruiter from General Mills looked through my material and told me point blank, "You're too smart to work here."
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

I understand H
The taxpayers think they live in a democracy also.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

It has nothing to do with age discrimination in my case. I was 21 years old at the time.

Other large companies were more subtle. For example, during an on-campus interview with Kimberly-Clark, the recruiter asked, "Do you have any mechanical ability?" He gave the example of rebuilding race cars and said ideally they would be looking for someone who has done something like that. Seriously? They needed an engineer who spends time rebuilding race cars on the side, rather than concentrating on their chosen profession?
Last edited by Higgenbotham on Mon May 04, 2020 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

They give you ten million and we build from your quart sample to scale up to 40 million pounds so the Oceans do die this decade from issue they never could understand from the NASA models. Next project was easier. The one before just a pain in the ass no biggy.
The garden is already tilled and after the next frost it will be in. We have a separate meat supply and acreage for protein as mentioned for livestock.
Last edited by aeden on Mon May 04, 2020 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

When I finally did get a job it was because the process set up by the organization required that the person who scored the highest of all the candidates on the objective technical interview questions must be hired, and that was me.

Later, I heard what happened after that. There were 3 supervisors, 2 white Americans and 1 Chinese man from Taiwan. They split up the hires among themselves. The White Americans both said they did not want me because they said I was too smart. The Chinese man told me that and also told me that he was happy to take me.

Which brings up another point. A Chinese woman who worked there told me I should get the hell out of this country and find a job in China. She said I'd do a lot better there.
Last edited by Higgenbotham on Mon May 04, 2020 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aeden

Post by aeden »

The Brits and Kenyans was my best regards overall.
Doctor L lets say went to your College to teach I miss Him.
Geneticist for clarification and really missed by my Wife also when Jennifer came from China.
My Daughter in U of M medical currently in Masters program after last
issues and papers for recent MD issues resolved.
The stuff She seen would melt most. Her Professor was a great Guy but half failed the class
and the finals for Board are past brutally hard.
She passed by me like a warm summer day and held firm even as I stood armed guard
as they slept during the issues the contract killer released was reincarerated from her partners
law enforcement activities.
Its been four years now and the next move has already disappeared her another level and work duties.
I do not think many consider how us older guys will drop these mindless pricks on some issues.

Only the dead know rest and my Boss lets in the forgiven.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiDNf8trWn8

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

aeden wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 4:18 pm
The buying panic started around 1315ET as the following headlines all hit and the machines just decided to buy the confusion:

H it was decided option four from the snow drift dilemma in game theory we discussed.
No move was the best for us today.
I hope you did well.
I haven't made any changes since the post.

If it runs higher, I will probably not add, just trade, unless I can pick off the top and it moves down quickly.