Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
aeden

Re: Financial topics

Post by aeden »

Just as long as they understand the interagency derivative tear ups.
Deflation is a feature not an issue.
The package is building legal structures.
The others are already dead Vin and you know that.

VWAP is used to identify liquidity points.

Snowdrift Dilemma, a metaphor from game theory - the study of strategic decision making.

As Mises conveyed the services middle men provide and the human action of ex ante and ex post criteria.

Reflation and current policy relativity will surface once a few understand what financial repression was scripted to.

In effect, financial repression via controlled interest rates, directed credit and persistent, positive inflation rates is still an effective
way of reducing domestic government debts in the world’s second largest economy -- China.
Thats right you been subsidizing them also all along.

Carmen M. Reinhart and M. Belen Sbrancia (March 2011)
"The Liquidation of Government Debt" National Bureau of Economic Research working paper No. 16893
The village idiots may start to figure out Trump was actually interested in us.
The only thing he was done incorrect is to not have shot these thieving uniparty useful idiots looting.
As we noted correctly we said we will be lucky if we go sideways.
Did the 10 year crack.
No.

The last office warned it was drinking from a fire Hose and multi decades on another topic the wasted capital as we take it in you know what again.

The propaganda is under represented effects to ground intell to filter results to dead chicoms and the know attributes of this current killer.

The operation was interrupted as the Office stopped the repressionary policy and its duty under the commerce clause on tariffs.

http://gdxforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... nti#p50426

no accidents exist
thread : Rolf Kümmerli, co-author of the study.
I will review l8ler
eugenicist cults
Jung's case resembles that of another charismatic intellectual, the philosopher Martin Heidegger, who was much more of a collaborator than Jung. These ambitious men were not naïve; they were overconfident about their ability to manipulate.
Jung was correct as the roots reach to Hell of these demented pricks accident or not of this pale Horse.

The Office will do what it can.

As we noted correctly.
Keynes and Hayek only differed in the timing to preserve or eliminate "legal" cartel players and the definition of moral hazard.

http://gdxforum.com/forum/search.php?ke ... sf=msgonly

The Office can post warrants for closure of accounts as investment.
If found to be negligent they can shoot the Offenders as far as I am concerned.
The last bailouts got paid back but the debt never removed off the books by the Uniparty cults.

Mom and Pops and BTFDippers will catch the falling knives and be crushed as before.
Offer warrants to expire or as I did saving s paying 2.15%
As pondered they got taken over 13 billion and yes they have information you and I do not.

vincecate

Post by vincecate »

I really suspect that our most prolific author is not a carbon based lifeform.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

S&P futures are limit up tonight.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

vincecate wrote:I really suspect that our most prolific author is not a carbon based lifeform.
Maybe we should take a poll. I strongly suspect that (our most prolific author) is a carbon based life form.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

vincecate wrote:Silver is down about 13%. Really cheap. But silver miners ETF, SIL, is up 13%.
I think this means that short term silver can be cheap because of reduced industrial demand but long term investors expect that the new level of money printing will make silver go up. Then again, could just be random. :-)
I had orders in to buy a silver ETF this morning but with stock trading being halted while silver was down was not filled. I'll keep watching and trying. Your observation lends credence to the possibility that silver is a buy here. My experience tells me that when a long term floor (like $14 in silver) is broken the bottom will not be the first day. On the other hand, I feel the move down to $11.77 in the futures was sufficient to go ahead and buy anyway. Problem was, silver didn't reach that level again or anywhere close in the cash (stock market) session.

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://www.lifenews.com/2020/03/12/spe ... ronavirus/

Carbon based life forms are only to be butchered. No votes needed.
Even Seeking Alpo knew a conflated argument with data fragility.

Carmen M. Reinhart and M. Belen Sbrancia (March 2011)
"The Liquidation of Government Debt" National Bureau of Economic Research working paper No. 16893

Let me know next April how reflation worked out for metals.
Yes took delivery. The current reports from south america indicated no supply since the worker based is anticipated to be
annihilated. I will wait and see a few months how the carbon based miners do in this terrible situation upcoming for them.
I do not plan on reselling the inventory at a loss.

The long latency period before someone shows symptoms makes it is quite possible for a person to be carrying the virus but show no signs whatever when they arrive at the airport or pass through screening.
This means covid-19 may be the catalyst for a global economic reset long overdue or simply a huge bump in the road. Because of hidden agendas, incompetence and a lack of testing we have no idea how far this has spread across the world. tyler

As for the etf the 52 Week Range is $11.68 - $18.35
I will open a modest position as before with pslv 52 Week Range $4.44 - $7.19
Volume 5,375,824
Avg. Volume 1,079,918

Dislocations are picking up reflation in trades.
As it was put in a fashion the initial accident was avoided but the over steer put them into a wall which caused a more
carbon based severe accident.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

In 2005, during the avian influenza, George W. Bush was on the phone routinely with leaders around the world about how to coordinate a global response. Barack Obama did the same in 2009 for the second H1N1 pandemic and in 2014 for the Ebola epidemic. You saw presidential leadership step up and act as a catalyst for forging a global way forward for a global problem. It has been absolute silence in this White House. I think the only reason the White House is even paying any lip service to this is because the stock market has gone into a free fall. So they’re trying to figure out what are the words they need to say to placate the stock market.

Why do you think there’s been silence in this White House?

Because the Trump administration is only interested in America first. Populism here and across Europe and elsewhere has fragmented the global networks, which had been so instrumental in being able to bring together a global approach to problems like this. I’ve not seen any reports coming out of the White House that showed that as China was struggling to bring the virus under control, our president reached out to President Xi to talk about how to coordinate action. I’m stunned by the absolute absence of global dialogue for what is a global event. In Europe right now, you would never believe that there was a European Union. From where I sit, it looks like every country is making this up as they go along. Italy isn’t coordinating with Brussels. Brussels isn’t coordinating with Germany. There’s no coherent regional approach to this problem in Europe, even though they have a platform for doing it.
http://nautil.us/issue/83/intelligence/ ... mic-coming

This article is interesting to me because it discusses several entrenched trends which will increase the likelihood that pandemic viruses take hold, the above being one I hadn't thought of, and others that are more obvious.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

“We’ll have another [selloff] next year and another in 2022, so I’m expecting three big waves down. They’re going to be followed by big bounces and those things should be driven by waves of the infection,” he says. Lamoureux, who says he studied microbiology at Concordia University, thinks the virus could come back more aggressively a couple more times, hitting stocks again and again.
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/top-f ... ed-to-know

This is hitting the mainstream business sites. The biggest pessimists usually get trotted out near a temporary low. The media's job is always to explain what already happened, so the biggest optimists are always trotted out at highs. If the S&P were to collapse toward zero, for lack of anyone else, they might even find me and try to interview me so I can try to explain why what already happened happened.

But anyway, now it has hit the mainstream that several waves of the virus can hit, so everybody knows it now. That might be good enough to send the S&P to 2300 and then it can bounce several hundred points if things get better temporarily.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Good point on the wave of effects H.

No rna or dma samples in the article but yes we understand the multi decade programs and the current trajectory that they do pretend to care about it other than internal department funding to binary and chemical weapons issues known but forgotten.

This article is interesting to me because it discusses several entrenched trends which will increase the likelihood that pandemic viruses take hold, the above being one I hadn't thought of, and others that are more obvious.

What is ignored is for 18 years they have funded vaccine money for this very issues wiping out unreported amounts of people.

http://gdxforum.com/forum/search.php?ke ... sf=msgonly

I bought a modest position in psvl as a hold for now. We indeed have waves incoming and already taking effect.
Three zones were identified as a problem areas when or if it removes the current myopic order.

https://illoominate.wpengine.com/wp-con ... age-17.png

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

aeden wrote: I bought a modest position in psvl as a hold for now.
It went from discount to premium this morning so I took a pass.