Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
Higgenbotham

Re: Financial topics

Post by Higgenbotham »

There's another thought I had upon waking this morning. Typically, the downside from a high has, over the past few years, started to accelerate about 10 days after a high. Therefore, when the market made its high on February 20 (I'm using futures), I counted forward 10 days to arrive at March 1 and made the assumption that the decline would be relatively slow until about that time (wrong, of course), then pick up.

I'll give some recent examples of this:

High July 16, 2007, downside acceleration begins July 26, 2007
All time high October 11, 2007, big downside day October 19, 2007
High April 26, 2010, flash crash on May 6, 2010
High July 21, 2011, downside accelerates starting about August 2, 2011
High January 26, 2018, downside accelerates starting February 2 and more on Monday, February 5

Let's say the decline really has been slow these first 10 days from the high relative to what is coming after about day 10. Well, I don't have to say any more.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

vincecate

Post by vincecate »

Higgenbotham wrote:There's another thought I had upon waking this morning. Typically, the downside from a high has, over the past few years, started to accelerate about 10 days after a high. Therefore, when the market made its high on February 20 (I'm using futures), I counted forward 10 days to arrive at March 1 and made the assumption that the decline would be relatively slow until about that time (wrong, of course), then pick up..
Also though, Mondays are special for crashing. Regular folks have time to think about their investments. They are a bit behind to understand the trouble, but there are a lot of regular folks, so when they realize the trouble is when you really get the crash. I will be looking at the market tomorrow for sure.
Last edited by vincecate on Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aeden

Post by aeden »

This is a political take down since the ACA files and Velvit rope warning from Common law to Napoleonic Code infiltration.
Pricing is impossible and a feature.
Clear Pricing Project points it out.
Futures eliminated 99.99 of reality.
We went private as noted not to be looted.
More will see it as it is.
Plainly put the argument of Hayek and Keynes in real terms.
I got warrants and a store of value.
Last time I got warrants in Federal Court for payment as two thieving assholes bankers got put in cage as they deserved.
They made sure that would not happen again and yes we understand size to meet competition.

Example $30,000 to $105,000 and you are not told what the bill is
as in 1/6 of the economy even on that topic alone.
Last time we checked 106.60 per minutes meet their maker
so the virus is just another issue.

They have no idea whats coming and already here.

Remember when Democrats said no one was coming for your guns?
The Santa Clara Board of Supervisors voted unanimously to approve funding for the proposal, which was put forth by board president Cindy Chavez. The team will consist of seven people – three crime analysts, two lawyers, and two prosecutors.

Any crime under $1000.00 is ignored. Crime is legal now.
California adopted its Gun Violence Restraining Order law after a disturbed 22-year-old man stabbed three men to death in his apartment and fatally shot two women and a man in a 2014 Isla Vista rampage before killing himself in a shootout with police.
Weeks before, his parents, alarmed over his worsening behavior and online posts, had urged police to intervene. But officers left him alone after he told them it was a misunderstanding.

The suspected criminals, members of MS-13, are men between the ages of 20 and 40, he said.
A 12th man had been arrested prior to Monday’s operation.
Authorities allege that those arrested had a history of such crimes as murder, extortion and trafficking of heroin and methamphetamine.
https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/04/09/ ... s-meeting/

http://gdxforum.com/forum/search.php?ke ... sf=msgonly
The move to modify the county’s policy came in the wake of the brutal killing of 59 year-old Bambi Larson in her South San Jose home in February, allegedly by an undocumented immigrant wanted by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

The operation and investigation began and ballooned into a federal case when the international MS-13 affiliate’s involvement was uncovered.

We are very certain that this gang was involved in at least two homicides.

Cut all federal funding to sanctuary city idiots. Enforce the damn Border. Get in line if you want in.
Murder and theft is legal with liberals.

Fact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ProSDm2eGjk

Sheep pens.

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... deaths-new
https://edition.cnn.com/asia/live-news/ ... 497f5ecfdd

21.9% 80+
14.8% 70-79 years old
8.0% 60-69 years old
3.6% 50-59 years old
1.3% 40-49 years old
0.4% 30-39 years old
0.2% 20-29 years old
0.2% 10-19 years old
https://www.thelancet.com/
2019-nCoV might mainly act on lymphocytes, especially T lymphocytes, as does SARS-CoV. Virus particles spread through the respiratory mucosa and infect other cells, induce a cytokine storm in the body, generate a series of immune responses, and cause changes in peripheral white blood cells and immune cells such as lymphocytes. Some patients progressed rapidly with ARDS and septic shock, which was eventually followed by multiple organ failure. Therefore, early identification and timely treatment of critical cases is of crucial importance. Use of intravenous immunoglobulin is recommended to enhance the ability of anti-infection for severely ill patients and steroids (methylprednisolone 1–2 mg/kg per day) are recommended for patients with ARDS, for as short a duration of treatment as possible.

no accidents exist
thread : Rolf Kümmerli, co-author of the study.
I will review l8ler
eugenicist cults

Jung's case resembles that of another charismatic intellectual, the philosopher Martin Heidegger, who was much more of a collaborator than Jung. These ambitious men were not naïve; they were overconfident about their ability to manipulate.

Old news to "social silences" and understanding the consequences of the silent war operations.
It is not that hard.
Was it a accident or a feature?
Yes
Modern has little value in that debate as we play with electrons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or12UEx8fHY

John

Post by John »

Ten year Treasury yields are crashing. How significant is that?

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

John wrote:Ten year Treasury yields are crashing. How significant is that?
Investors are buying into Treasuries and accepting lower yields because it is a safe haven versus equities. Its a case of lose less than stocks when things have finishing crashing and then reinvest back in stocks; those that survived. The US dollar has a good chance of remaining strong against other currencies.

John

Post by John »

** 02-Mar-2020 World View: Ten Year Flashcrash
richard5za wrote: > Investors are buying into Treasuries and accepting lower yields
> because it is a safe haven versus equities. Its a case of lose
> less than stocks when things have finishing crashing and then
> reinvest back in stocks; those that survived. The US dollar has a
> good chance of remaining strong against other currencies.
Yeah, I understand that, but I was referring to the speed with which
the yield rate crashed which, I understand, was the fastest in
history. Since we've been talking about a "flashcrash" in stock
prices, what's the significance of a flashcrash ten year yields?

aeden

Post by aeden »

Ten year will zirp then commodity's will get spiked.

New York City has the largest Chinese community outside of China.
At least one million people flew into NYC from China in the six weeks before the travel ban,
when the virus was ramping up in China.
But there are no reported cases in NYC. That is utterly fucking unbelievable.
15 million flew out of the mainland. Americans like the rest are retarded sheep.

Trump had better wake up. If anyone needs to be gagged Kudlow should be the first to be shut up.
The media will nail Trump's ass to the wall if he continues to be totally full of shit on this, and the epidemic arises in the US. tyler

Africa will be a basket case in three weeks is best guess.

We seen the first 40 day wave fail. Cratering will continue until moral improves.
We are three weeks covered for supplies. I doubt if two percent even have a clue.

thread: airaids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODwZzMLv7zU

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

This morning I developed a model of stock prices that may work and still be consistent with past history.

From the solar eclipse of December 26, 2019, remove everything in the chart up to the gap down on Monday of last week. Use Monday of last week as the top and ignore everything above the gap as it is all unprecedented hot air. From 3250 last Monday, count the five waves down on the intraday chart. That's about 400 points and the wave 4 starts at 3100. A 50% retrace of that count would be 3050, a 62% retrace would be 3100 and the top of wave 4 is 3100. Therefore, removing the unprecedented hot air from the market and using standard charting techniques would predict a retrace to about 3050 to 3100.

While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

vincecate

Post by vincecate »

Well I am surprised. I really thought we would be down big for a Black Monday thing. I may sell some gold and get some more S&P puts...