Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown

aeden

Re: Financial topics

Post by aeden »

In the last period of his life, Volcker was somewhat critical of the rampant deregulation of the financial system. With his eye firmly on the future of the profit system, he feared that it could lead to financial instability and an eruption of the class struggle he had sought to suppress.
However, the so-called Volcker rule, which made a very limited attempt to curb some of the more egregious parasitic measures of financial capital, is in the process of being scrapped.
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2019/1 ... rspectives

It did not matter, Out of thin air until Volkner dried that topic up we survived if you are old enough to remember and note that cycle we endured to arrest endogeneity avarice. This covered the 1983 thesis for the 1993 operation 936 for the CCI books. The consumer will be annihilated now the other way from the financial repression to the financial recession. As Volcker succinctly put it, “The standard of living of the average American worker has to decline.” Paul Volcker stated in 1982. When I saw a line snaking around eight city blocks in Columbus, Ohio for people who wanted to sell their blood at the Alpha Plasma Center. Nothing says end of the world like people waiting in line for hours to sell their life's blood for twenty bucks. I was building days in motels chains when construction was crushed.
http://gdxforum.com/forum/search.php?ke ... sf=msgonly

Third seal to convey to the proximity commons:
Preterist view: Pinpoints the start of the famine at year 44, which kept repeating right into the First Jewish–Roman War of 66. Ernest Renan (19th century), viewed year 68 as the most significant year of the famine. The famine was so severe that “mothers ate their children to survive”, while Jewish revolt leader, John Gischala, and his men, consumed the oil and wine that were luxury items from the Jerusalem temple.

Futurist view: Inflation and famine will plague the earth during World War III. Though many will starve, the wealthy will enjoy the luxuries of oil and wine.

Idealist view: This rider speaks the economic hardship and poverty that follow the unleashing of wars on humankind, while the rich get richer.

Pericopic view: Conveyed also: Isaiah 2:13; "the trees of the field", in Isaiah 55:12; are interpreted of kingdoms (l): the Alexandrian copy, the Complutensian edition, the Vulgate Latin, and all the Oriental versions, read before this clause, "and the third part of the earth was burnt"; that is, of the Roman empire: and all green grass was burnt up; the common people, who may be compared to spires of "grass" for their multitude, being as it were innumerable; and to "green" grass, for their delightful, comfortable, and flourishing condition before these calamities came upon them; and for their weakness and impotency to withstand such powerful enemies; see Job 5:25; and these commonly suffer most when a country is overrun and plundered by an enemy.

Looting intellectual property as we have noted numerous times.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Of course, one of the duties of the Empire’s leadership and servile sycophants is to distort the written record so it conforms to the public myth. This is the principal reason why recently retired or replaced holders of powerful governmental, corporate and military positions are handed (large) advances to write their memoirs and recollections. That, and to reward them with large legal payoffs for a job well done. While they are often declared ‘best sellers’ by the compliant mainstream media, it is not uncommon to find these books sitting in the remainder bin six months later selling for nickels on the dollar.

These sacred tomes of divine wisdom are quickly embraced by other propagandists as the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help their Gods of propaganda. Once in their hands, the book’s cherry-picked facts, fiction and opinion-masquerading-as-fact are quickly woven into the fabric of the public myth as unimpeachable supporting documentation. Thus, another turn of the propaganda cycle is complete and ready for public dissemination and indoctrination.
http://twoicefloes.com/empire-in-declin ... ican-myth/
The Courage to Act: A Memoir of a Crisis and Its Aftermath Paperback – May 2, 2017
by Ben S. Bernanke (Author)

A New York Times Bestseller

“A fascinating account of the effort to save the world from another [Great Depression]. . . . Humanity should be grateful.”―Financial Times
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

We discussed inflation was scaled to allow the spur of avarice to not dig to deep on the afflicted by rag, paper, linen, and soy ink.
Normalization of natural interest in nominal terms with border gates chained open is a hoot.

This covered the 1983 thesis for the 1993 operation 936 for the CCI books. The consumer will be annihilated now the other way from the financial repression to the financial recession. As Volcker succinctly put it, “The standard of living of the average American worker has to decline.” Paul Volcker stated in 1982. When I saw a line snaking around eight city blocks in Columbus, Ohio for people who wanted to sell their blood at the Alpha Plasma Center. Nothing says end of the world like people waiting in line for hours to sell their life's blood for twenty bucks. I was building days in motels chains when construction was crushed.

The other job they bused them from mexico. A friend of mine later was dating the Lawyer from Chicago who represented the client as we got adulterated from the top to bottom.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-D2_ihivTFNA/ ... 832%29.jpg

https://lawsoftheuniverse.weebly.com/la ... ation.html

The point we left off at.

http://gdxforum.com/forum/search.php?ke ... sf=msgonly

Inflation controls interest rates - paper silver bad, and yes I seen the latest fiat spot price.

Longer term stuctural issues are at play now. China cannot move forward and they know it. <---------------- 2014 discussion
https://en.mercopress.com/2019/12/15/ri ... mmediately <----------------- today
They cannot secure resources. The thought map for the last three decades was secure the high ground
for watershed control. You can see how that turned out from nasa on the diminishing water flow inland.
The best plan for us now is to secure soy beans for trade of course after our needs and switch grass as immediate needs
and cut the bullshit on the chinese century since they have 400 percent more problems than we screwed up since bretton woods
is in tatters. We posted the g30 notes long ago on the directions there. What I mean to suggest is since the nafta retards what
did we actually learn other than the fabian LSE model being high jacked from the current alinsky dullards and the neo con inbreds lets
rebuild a asian landwar zone we said straight up was arrogated shit for brains policy to step into the
andropov back yard plan then. Drill down point is the drug trade from two actual global drug zones. One to fund and the other
side of the coin to reap the whirlwind also. Putinville declares war on herion users as there flesh rots off their
bodies and we declare a simple minded war on drugs since lets get over the semantics to the governement actually
even begins to pragmatically care. The simple problem is Americans think they elected a representitive republic of goverment
since no one can deny point blank the Senate has abrogated its role and duties and thus are relegated to local affairs
which some are finding out as Cantor did being chosen is not a condition of security.

pretext: Earlier thought include Controversial wars in Afghanistan and South Africa undermined his public support. On 8 September 1879 Sir Louis Cavagnari, in charge of the mission in Kabul, was killed with his entire staff by rebelling Afghan soldiers.

He angered British farmers by refusing to reinstitute the Corn Laws in response to poor harvests and cheap American grain. With Gladstone conducting a massive speaking campaign, his Liberals bested Disraeli's Conservatives in the 1880 election. In his final months, Disraeli led the Conservatives in opposition.

As it was conveyed we have three choices with consequences.

Mischief shall come upon mischief, and rumour shall be upon rumour; Brethren, let's be thankful that there is no famine of the word of God right now.

I think about suicide every day. Divorced female, age 60, master's degree in social work. If not for my daughter, I'd be long gone by now. Have been trying to remain employed since being laid off from my job in 2009, and at age 60, it's beyond exhausting to keep trying. I go on interviews and can see in the faces of the very young people who are interviewing me that I am not going to get the job. I must sound younger over the phone. The savings and retirement funds are gone. After finding a decent paying per diem position as a hospital case manager last year, things finally started to get better. Although I did not receive benefits and was not in the union, I was able to work full-time hours. This week my hours were cut back to practically nothing. The hospital cites Medicare cuts, clawbacks, and the anticipation of implementing the Affordable Care Act as the reasons for the cutbacks in staff; so I'm back to where I started. I will be able to pay next month's rent and some of the bills, but unless I find something very soon, once again it's game over. There's not much point to my existence anymore, because things will not change for the better. I will only get older and I'm tired of struggling to survive. It doesn't surprise me at all that suicides have increased. I'm surprised more of us haven't opted out.

I have one across the street like that from the beltway when beauty faded she was divorced and came back home to get the house a few month before her step dad died who was a honorable man.
She has sold the House and as we noted this last July massive tax seizures ensues from the notices this July. God awefull to watch the human carnage.
As last year conveyed in the forum as an observation never have I seen this before on the amount.

We can give from abundance but stripped bare in Hubris to match that we can match there 10 years there in a Asian land ware is the totality of mindless beings.
As we noted functions exist in sane measures but we will keep those $%^^&*# voting fore us for 200 years.
I will have to try to locate Eisenhower's comment on the pillage they found after the War of silver and gold dental so any debate on intrinsic value is pointless.

Nothing new under the Sun ----- Partition of the mind ----- ascendancy of the lords of corruption.

I will look up the year from tax records the last time they adulterated myself with open borders and yes they chained the gate open we read.

They lie.

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://michael-hudson.com/2016/04/laun ... r-budgets/

cartel corridors are still open

the useful idiots will transfer tech unabated

records indicated for me at least 1977 was the first operation that flattened me
to destroy the local labor pool which is fact
Dr, Sutton and DR. Quigley merely focused the point as did Father Martin
divulged the actual smoke in the chamber to replacement theology still
burning rather bright to date.

We have career politicians who were never exposed to reality.
Rich capitalists plucked these idiots from universities and law schools and groomed them for "success".
This detailed discussion was in family on effects we see to this day.

pretext: http://gdxforum.com/forum/search.php?ke ... sf=msgonly

John

Post by John »

** 15-Dec-2019 Worthless
aeden wrote: > I think about suicide every day. Divorced female, age 60, master's
> degree in social work. If not for my daughter, I'd be long gone by
> now. Have been trying to remain employed since being laid off from
> my job in 2009, and at age 60, it's beyond exhausting to keep
> trying. I go on interviews and can see in the faces of the very
> young people who are interviewing me that I am not going to get
> the job. I must sound younger over the phone. The savings and
> retirement funds are gone. After finding a decent paying per diem
> position as a hospital case manager last year, things finally
> started to get better. Although I did not receive benefits and was
> not in the union, I was able to work full-time hours. This week my
> hours were cut back to practically nothing. The hospital cites
> Medicare cuts, clawbacks, and the anticipation of implementing the
> Affordable Care Act as the reasons for the cutbacks in staff; so
> I'm back to where I started. I will be able to pay next month's
> rent and some of the bills, but unless I find something very soon,
> once again it's game over. There's not much point to my existence
> anymore, because things will not change for the better. I will
> only get older and I'm tired of struggling to survive. It doesn't
> surprise me at all that suicides have increased. I'm surprised
> more of us haven't opted out.
Yeah, not much longer now. If you're over age 60, you're nothing but
a worthless piece of garbage. So what's the point?

aeden

Post by aeden »

This market is NOT irrational, it is much more rational than most of its "players". fred

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCdnMPZ8IuE <-----------------

aeden

Post by aeden »

It is what it is, a communist shithole, a nightmare world of corruption. Dissent is punished and Christians are hunted in the streets.
But, by all means, support huawei!

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/chi ... eat-scheme

Yea, seal the dam border Office of stable geniuses.

All these are the beginning of sorrows. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another.....

Dragonfly was the weaponized version to remove the indigenous people that Henry witnessed to remove the infliction upon His suffering Church.
Yes we see His power for those who fear His name alone.
Please call us misguided.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rypT2qMO1RY
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/sch ... -all-stuff

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://www.globalresearch.ca/india-dea ... ry/5569859

Guess who, again.

It is, however, highly likely that the “Cashless India” decision – a trial for the rest of the world – had previously been discussed and ‘ratified’ by the WEF

Wake up you damn fools

tim

Post by tim »

aeden wrote: > I think about suicide every day. Divorced female, age 60, master's
> degree in social work. If not for my daughter, I'd be long gone by
> now. Have been trying to remain employed since being laid off from
> my job in 2009, and at age 60, it's beyond exhausting to keep
> trying. I go on interviews and can see in the faces of the very
> young people who are interviewing me that I am not going to get
> the job. I must sound younger over the phone. The savings and
> retirement funds are gone. After finding a decent paying per diem
> position as a hospital case manager last year, things finally
> started to get better. Although I did not receive benefits and was
> not in the union, I was able to work full-time hours. This week my
> hours were cut back to practically nothing. The hospital cites
> Medicare cuts, clawbacks, and the anticipation of implementing the
> Affordable Care Act as the reasons for the cutbacks in staff; so
> I'm back to where I started. I will be able to pay next month's
> rent and some of the bills, but unless I find something very soon,
> once again it's game over. There's not much point to my existence
> anymore, because things will not change for the better. I will
> only get older and I'm tired of struggling to survive. It doesn't
> surprise me at all that suicides have increased. I'm surprised
> more of us haven't opted out.
Sounds like a leftist and feminist. Can't bring myself to feel sorry for her.

A woman at that age should be a grandmother enjoying her days with grandchildren surrounded by family.

Equality is a false god.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5