Post by John »

aeden wrote:68r3

april 15, 1409 sign

Voynich Manuscript code timestamp

dragons tail

numerical mathematical optic scaling

new product diffusion models

black hole management

The other crimes which the accused did not deny were probably connected in some way with the practice of magic. Sentences torture and death.

Journals of a empirical minded genius protected by a patron of logic in very dangerous times.

Anathemas are directed against the errors just as they are today from those who cannot understand.

In fact our only sources of information for that earlier period are two letters of Bishop Montanus of Toledo and a letter of Pope Vigilius.

Silence as was said also is the means to know one self which is a path to God alone.

There is also with them a writing which they call Celestiall, because they show it placed and figured among the Stars, no otherwise then the other Astrologers produce images of signs from the lineaments of Stars. There is also a writing which they call Malachim, or Melachim, i.e. of Angels, or Regal; there is also another, which they call the passing through the River

Roma - magi - indi scripts

What the hell is this?

Tom Mazanec

Re: Financial topics

Post by Tom Mazanec »

John, can you ban this guy?
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

aeden

Post by aeden »

Tom Mazanec wrote:John, can you ban this guy?
It was a 600 year old document never decoded. Now it is. NSA spent years.

Anyways, What is already here.

2rSqKj3l

1) [Islamic Caliphate & Terror Groups/Networks]
Demographic replacement, government positions/infiltration and by force is how the Caliphate is going to take over most of Europe. Turkey likely will get involved with it and US bases will be targets of the Caliphate.
Terror groups/networks will take advantage of it by expanding like they have in the middle east.
2) [EU Army & EU "Fortress" Territories]
The EU Army will be used domestically to stop countries from leaving/resisting the EU. It also will be used to protect the EU “fortress” territories from the Caliphate. Things will get messy involving NATO and the nuclear arsenals in Europe.
EU “fortress” territories are locations, areas and cities that the EU wants to protect/secure.
3) [Western Europe vs Eastern Europe]
Western Europe has to deal with the Caliphate and the EU/EU Army, both of which threaten Eastern Europe. Eastern Europe might form an alliance with Russia against the Western Europe threats, which is why the EU caused the Ukraine situation and made deals with Turkey.
4) [Civil Wars(Nationalists vs Leftists)]
Nationalists want to continue the country/tribe, while Leftists(who have allied with Islam) want to bring down the country/tribe in an act of suicide.
5) [African Migrants vs Islamic Refugees]
Land, women and money are the driving factors of this conflict.
6) [UN Involvement]
UN has an undercover/unmarked covert force that has been shepherding both the migrants/refugees in Europe and the illegals in the US. They are the ones that facilitate situations that the UN would need to get physically involved.

Another fact is the States forget that smaller countries with lower wage scales around the globe are developing export industries that are taking business away from China and also the United States of Denial. This is why China has placed so much effort into their one belt-one road initiative. They need to find new places to sell their goods and also new factories to buy in other countries so as to maintain their control over global production. The ETF SWF flows support this view also. Their problem is they cannot move fast enough to stem the rising tide against it.
What they could not learn from the mid eighties was one thing they could not print.

Also the next script we are decoding is from the bronze age and its over half completed since the main stream educated lowered the ban hammer on knowledge. Long live the empire, since its already dead.

The issues is not who are as we call you since the fact is simply what are you called.
The code will be passed to the Grandson since the States are of General Disarray.

As for the actual issues of the day grounded in avarice the letter then went on to assure regional Christians that they would have security of life, religion and property. It ended with the admonition that its terms were binding on all Muslims till the Day of Judgment.

This is the fact of the matter only. The People of the Book know this and they are not in compliance of words or deeds either.

Iceman

Post by Iceman »

aeden said: It was a 600 year old document never decoded. Now it is. NSA spent years. Anyways, What is already here. 2rSqKj3l
As usual A, if one just settles down and reads between the choreographed lines, one can understand. Crystal clear and on point to me, and thanks for clearing all that drama up. Otherwise...out with the old and in with the new, but as we can always count on, the new in will get pretty old fast.

John

Post by John »

Iceman wrote: > As usual A, if one just settles down and reads between the
> choreographed lines, one can understand. Crystal clear and on
> point to me, and thanks for clearing all that drama up.
> Otherwise...out with the old and in with the new, but as we can
> always count on, the new in will get pretty old fast.
Except that it has nothing to do with "Financial Topics". If Aeden
wants to post obscure, incomprehensible things like "Roma - magi -
indi scripts" about 600 year old documents known only to himself in
some other thread, then I have no objection, but not in this thread.

I set up the "Aeden's Forum" sub-forum, hoping that would solve the
problem, but apparently Aeden has chosen to simply ignore me, as if I
were a potted plant, and just go on using this thread as an apparent
garbage dump.

So I'm going to have to take some further step.

One possibility is to create a new thread under "Aeden's Forum," and
then move his last ten or so messages from this thread to the new
thread.

If anyone has a better suggestion, let me know.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

I think he's talking about the Voynich Manuscript, something I am quite interested in.
But don't want to read about in this forum.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

John wrote:
aeden wrote:68r3

april 15, 1409 sign

Voynich Manuscript code timestamp

dragons tail

numerical mathematical optic scaling

new product diffusion models

black hole management

The other crimes which the accused did not deny were probably connected in some way with the practice of magic. Sentences torture and death.

Journals of a empirical minded genius protected by a patron of logic in very dangerous times.

Anathemas are directed against the errors just as they are today from those who cannot understand.

In fact our only sources of information for that earlier period are two letters of Bishop Montanus of Toledo and a letter of Pope Vigilius.

Silence as was said also is the means to know one self which is a path to God alone.

There is also with them a writing which they call Celestiall, because they show it placed and figured among the Stars, no otherwise then the other Astrologers produce images of signs from the lineaments of Stars. There is also a writing which they call Malachim, or Melachim, i.e. of Angels, or Regal; there is also another, which they call the passing through the River

Roma - magi - indi scripts

What the hell is this?
Iceman wrote:
aeden said: It was a 600 year old document never decoded. Now it is. NSA spent years. Anyways, What is already here. 2rSqKj3l
As usual A, if one just settles down and reads between the choreographed lines, one can understand. Crystal clear and on point to me, and thanks for clearing all that drama up. Otherwise...out with the old and in with the new, but as we can always count on, the new in will get pretty old fast.
Let's say I post the following:

"Dalio sees what Dickens describes in his opening sentence."

It takes a tremendous amount of knowledge and intelligence to understand the meaning of this statement. Anybody care to take a crack at it?

For John to take a stance that a reader of his forum should not be required to have that level of knowledge and intelligence as a prerequisite for understanding this forum is fair in my opinion because posting in this manner limits the readership of the forum to just a handful of people.

As to whether that (my) statement is a financial topic, in my opinion it is if somebody can connect all the dots.

My guess would be that 1 person in 10,000 would be able to connect sufficient dots at first blush, with perhaps 1 in 10 being able to after an extensive search.

It doesn't seem unreasonable to me to provide sufficient explanation in a post such that an extensive internet search is not necessary to understand the content.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Head of largest hedge fund says economic downturn could leave U.S. ‘at each other’s throats’

Published: Jan 3, 2018 5:28 p.m. ET

60% of households left out of fiscal stimulus measures, says Ray Dalio

Dalio worries that America is on the brink of unrest

Ray Dalio is worried that an economic recession could foment unrest in a polarized America, resulting in segments of the population feeling marginalized in the face of stagnant wages and tax cuts for the wealthy.

‘If we do have an economic downturn, I worry we will be at each other’s throats.’
-Ray Dalio, founder Bridgewater Associates

The founder of Bridgewater Associates, widely viewed as the largest hedge fund on the planet with assets of about $150 billion, made his comments during a recent interview with The Wall Street Journal.

Dalio makes the case during the interview, reiterating some long-held views, that the Federal Reserve’s policies have fostered outsize risk-taking and lofty valuations in the stock market, with the S&P 500 index SPX, +0.64% the Dow Jones Industrial Average DJIA, +0.40% and the Nasdaq Composite Index COMP, +0.84% setting repeated records over the past the year amid ultralow interest rates.

The hedge-fund manager believes that despite less regulation, corporate tax cuts will leave out the bottom 60% of U.S. households, fostering resentment. The investor says recent fiscal stimulus espoused by President Donald Trump won’t result in economic growth and that rich returns in the future will be hard to come by.
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/head- ... 2018-01-03
Tale of Two Cities
by Charles Dickens

First Paragraph

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way - in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.
This describes the backdrop of the French Revolution. "At each other's throats" and "so far like the present period" makes my comparison especially appropriate.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

There is a presumption in America that wealth directly correlates with knowledge and intelligence.

Based on my experience, I can assure you that's not the case. I went to school and worked with people early in my career who today make 250K and up as Senior Directors, Vice Presidents, Presidents and CEOs of major corporations. I have personally known 15-20 people who fit this description. For example, for about a year, I reported to a guy who currently runs a division of Colgate-Palmolive that does about $1 billion in annual sales. The smartest person I have ever known manages a work group at IBM.

While these people are reasonably intelligent (probably 97-99th percentile on average), at their core they are really bulldogs who see the world as me first, family second, tribe third (corporations are tribal organizations) and to hell with everybody else. All of them have fucked a lot of people over along the way to get to where they are. Since they live in the present (bulldogs who accumulate maximal wealth and prestige commensurate with their level of skill always live in the present) they've come to believe there will be no long term consequences for their actions because there have never been any immediate consequences.

Over the past few years, I've described many specific examples of how people who fit this profile fuck people over. Example here posted in 2011:
In 1984, I was hired by a Fortune 500 US based company out of college to help manage a lab in a manufacturing plant. So practically everyone who worked in the facility was a Boomer (under age 40 at the time).

After training and about a week on the job, one of the techs told me, "It's time to empty the bucket." The bucket was a 5 gallon pail that contained about 50% chloroform, a probable human carcinogen. The contents of the bucket were being dumped down the drain on a pretty regular basis. I told my Boomer boss we can't be doing that because the stuff is toxic. He said, oh, OK, and he put a sign over the bucket saying the lab techs had to dump it. I then told him, no, we really can't have anybody dumping the bucket down the drain and we need to get a bid to dispose of it properly. He said, OK, get some bids. So I did and the lowest bid was $5000 per year. My boss was transferred and there was another Boomer boss now, so I gave him the bids. He said $5000 was too much and he wasn't going to spend it. Now, mind you, this was a company that made about a BILLION dollars per year in profit and is in the top 50 Fortune 500 companies.
The guy who said $5000 was too much went on to become a Senior Director at Kraft Foods probably making about 350K per year. How does that make you feel when you bite into that Kraft cheese?

Dalio is likely just now realizing there are going to be some consequences. As far as what those consequences will be, it's my belief that he is on the wrong track. It's not going to be a case of those who were shut out coming after these folks directly this time. It's going to be much bigger than that.

Which reminds me, Clapper was quoted today as saying, regarding North Korea's nuclear capability, that "that train" has left the station.

If any of the top 1% do survive when the chickens come home to roost, I think they can count on reporting to their local warlord, at best. I wouldn't count on your average local warlord being very accommodating to anyone previously known to be in the top 1%. But why slit their throats or chop their heads off when you can hold a gun to their head and make them work for you like a mule.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

This will help put the profile of individual described above in context.

http://www.strategicbusinessinsights.co ... vers.shtml
As a consumer group, Achievers have high resources and an Achievement motivation.

The US VALS Framework
Members of this group typically:
Have a "me first, my family first" attitude
Believe money is the source of authority
Are committed to family and job
Are fully scheduled
Are goal oriented
Are hardworking
Are moderate
Act as anchors of the status quo
Are peer conscious
Are private
Are professional
Value technology that provides a productivity boost.
By contrast, the Innovators and Thinkers will generally be a step ahead of the Achievers. They were held back from making as much money as the Achievers due to having higher principles and a wider variety of interests, and not due to having less intelligence, but due to having more intelligence.
As a consumer group, Innovators exhibit all three primary motivations in varying degrees.

The US VALS Framework
Are always taking in information (antennas up)
Are confident enough to experiment
Make the highest number of financial transactions
Are skeptical about advertising
Have international exposure
Are future oriented
Are self-directed consumers
Believe science and R&D are credible
Are most receptive to new ideas and technologies
Enjoy the challenge of problem solving
Have the widest variety of interests and activities.
As a consumer group, Thinkers have high resources and an Ideals motivation.

The US VALS Framework
Have "ought" and "should" benchmarks for social conduct
Have a tendency toward analysis paralysis
Plan, research, and consider before they act
Enjoy a historical perspective
Are financially established
Are not influenced by what's hot
Use technology in functional ways
Prefer traditional intellectual pursuits
Buy proven products.