Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
gerald

Re: Financial topics

Post by gerald »

John wrote:-- Russian separatists shoot down a passenger plane in Ukraine

-- Israel launches a major ground invasion into Gaza

All we'd need to make the day perfect is for Pakistan to declare war on India.
No -- add China declares war on India because of Tibet

Ah yes --- Pakistan ( Moslem ), India ( Hindu and Moslem - with religious problems ), and China ( China tuning agains Uighurs {Chinese Uighurs defy Ramadan ban --
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/featur ... 07552.html } Nations with internal problems that don't like each other, all nuclear powers and with lots of excess people -- just perfect.

vincecate

Post by vincecate »

John wrote:-- Russian separatists shoot down a passenger plane in Ukraine

-- Israel launches a major ground invasion into Gaza

All we'd need to make the day perfect is for Pakistan to declare war on India.
Or China and Japan going at it.

aedens

Post by aedens »

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-07-1 ... nt-failure

Watershed moments are rarely seen by many. Did it get defused in time? I guess we shall see soon enough since the printing press
was invented to protect the select.

http://gdxforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... oka#p15708 ty t et al

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris
Last edited by aedens on Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.

aedens

Post by aedens »

Last edited by aedens on Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

aedens

Post by aedens »

http://time-price-research-astrofin.blo ... ycles.html

As soon as you accept gravity is not a constant only then can you become average and move from there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VUJHXZ94VM

aedens

Post by aedens »

http://shoebat.com/2014/07/18/antichris ... ian-homes/

http://mises.org/daily/2892

http://jesusisiam.com/newworldorderandtenkings.html

"There is no such thing, at this date of the world's history, as an independent press. You know it and I know it.

We are the remnant, wake up.

http://www.inthedays.com/perplexity/era ... -identity/

Indeed you have to blind not to see the litle horn. Think what you may in this hour.

aedens

Post by aedens »

Similar for me below posted also but the Catholic School took in the what the public school spat out. The druggers, violent and just plain broken we accepted. Most of the Nuns we had survived the European war and we know what they had survived. People today know even less what we see coming very early. The consequences and the fall of standards we estimated from the mid eighties is pronounced as John Taylor Gatto demonstrates who was one of there own clearly in the silent war unleashed. I find the irony of well there was to many of them in that time and context and the so called analog to digital march of avarice to asset management to systemic capex and opex on many sectors covered in the narrowed vision on intent that can be simply be missed at times distilled from a few Jack Welsh quotes misconstrued in the running notes on many sectors we try to cover. As noted in our area back then, there land was stripped by the political protestant and twisted agnostics veiled as thinking Fabian liberals and to this day deny what they did to the agrarian orthodox sects which was criminal in my opinion as we seen it first hand. About ten or so years later the last drug houses stopped burning in the eighties so the end was certain to the protection of the community standards. As mentioned the Elders warned what was then to be and only a fool denies the carnage wrought. This was noted as when the welfare state increased the influx was noteworthy other than the natural growth rate and technological facts already seen and integrated in the order of the day that was coming already. The date alludes the transition from the 400 acre farm to the 4000 acre industrial corporate farms was seen with the complications from diseased herds and soil degradations compensated from the petrochemical fertilizer cartels that decimated countless people from the fire retardants in the farm meat and dairy industries cover ups. We seen so many farm implosions in that era we where amazed at the state and local complicities of incompetencies. No sooner than a blink of an eye the interest rates wiped out every one else out unless they worked the corp bankruptcy codes of the day to reorganize dime on the dollar to the Bankers. I worked for one a few summers and he was stricken with cancer and died under two years. Call it fate or providence given a bent of mind in the nature of things. We survived by internalized measures to steady and organic growth since we seen numerous paper millionaires overspend on equipment and subsequent price collapses vaporize them which we seen coming in our local opinion as the agencies berated us for our backward thinking position. We still produce today and watch the patterns that exist since hubris is never far from simple arrogated intent of cheap money in the view of fact conveyed as the crack up boom underway we noted.

From another:

Detroit, Flint, Benton Harbor, Pontiac, Gary, yea we know the drill.
I grew up in Pontiac in the 70’s when they integrated the schools. The segregated schools (before 1971) had grammar sentence structure, math at grade level, and advanced time frames, maybe 5 or 10 minutes, to stimulate advanced students. When intigration happened the grammar went away, we were allowed to read for a while, but that went away also.
By year four (8th grade for me) the teacher had to read out loud books to the class in the hope some of our nonreaders would learn how to read. It was dumb down city. Everything became a joke.
Education had stopped.
We played sports and pretended to go to school.
The minorities became the majority and in the process brutalized the white kids. Minorities were taught at a very early age to blame and hate white people. It was ingrained in them like Muslims are ingrained to hate Jews. Violence was a daily occurrence, drugs, rape, and when spanking was outlawed discipline completely disintegrated. Anyone with money got their kids the hell out fast.
It was a complete route of the middle class out of these communities. It was very intentional government policy, just like the destruction of the family, so to was the destruction of these communities. Intentional government social engineering.
Last edited by aedens on Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nathan G

Post by Nathan G »

Brilliant ideas, aedens, I completely agree with you. But I can't help but notice: are you Catholic by any chance?

aedens

Post by aedens »

Nathan G wrote:Brilliant ideas, aedens, I completely agree with you. But I can't help but notice: are you Catholic by any chance?
In case of dissension, never dare to judge till you've heard the other side. Heraclidæ (c 428 BC); quoted by Aristophanes in The Wasps.

I did not consider liberation theology a viable idea but understand the view to make your own bread as we do for the community with like minded
people to ask what is more important than new friends who need to know, or old friends who decide what is needed to know.
I support free men to decide that fear is the beginning of wisdom. I understand we are to forgive our brothers seventy times seven and seek justice.
I undestand what price was paid at Calvary in the new covenent of the Church age. I support those who cast not the first stone.
I will reflect the question as this. Two others had been placed on a cross also that day and what did we learn. If one inflicts unjustly
upon my children in malice I would not be one to forgive. So in all honesty I cannot be one. The comission was to work the fields since the workers are few.
notes: On 12 March 1977, Rutilio Grande, a progressive Jesuit priest and personal friend of Romero who had been creating self-reliance groups among the poor campesinos, was assassinated. His death had a profound impact on Romero, who later stated, "When I looked at Rutilio lying there dead I thought, 'If they have killed him for doing what he did, then I too have to walk the same path'".
I am not a marxist or was Romero, people must decide the means of production and property rights from the works of there hands and votes.
Wake up. Know the difference between liberation theology termed village idiots and rampant secular cheerful idiots today.
Romero was shot on 24 March 1980 while celebrating Mass at a small chapel located in a hospital called "La Divina Providencia", one day after a sermon in which he had called on Salvadoran soldiers, as Christians, to obey God's higher order and to stop carrying out the government's repression and violations of basic human rights. According to an audio-recording of the Mass, he was shot while elevating the chalice at the end of the Eucharistic rite.

Normalcy as we are reminded forwards three conditions of morality if they see it or not on a context they deny in motive. Benjamin Franklin conveyed that there is, or is not, and you better hope not loosely translated from my memory of his writings to the affairs we will deal with. It is not in their nature? To leave us be until we are pressed to exercise our Libery from the virtue they do not have. Independent and Open Source… I find the irony of ISIS today stricking and remember my Grandmother sending three Sons back to Europe since her sisters perished in the Netherlands from evil. As forwarded from my Wifes people when the grandchild steps out of line the grandmother should be slapped first since the mother was not raised properly. Culture change is a topic I do not think many understand at all and used for unwarranted leverages. For me Bonhoeffer was one of my recently overall figures to regard also as many others over time.