Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
aedens

Re: Financial topics

Post by aedens »

I was talking to the daughter working intern, college, job and the human Enzyme production for medical needs from the lab
they are working on. Earlier that week a few pages back a University in Egypt I noted and forumed link was teaching the ethics of
consuming humans. I will again link the dialog they are teaching as we speak to be perfectly and plainly clear. Some may say
waxing cold to dehumanize the reality without proper context. This will convey the current Muslim Theological Ethics Studies of that University.
We laughed at the closing of the conversation that Dad and Mom will work on are targeting skills and we have not planned
a trip to that region since we rather serve humans another way. Locally more bad news than good from the Wife on
the going on's as we say locally. Kerosene heaters to keep warm at a household and She is working on that issue, also Betty called
that Gordon has a few weeks to Graduation day to meet the Carpenter soon.

aedens

Post by aedens »

The next supply leg of the Western bubble has started in my opinion only. Why we know, when is the only question now H. The bucket and LBO are pouring garbage out. They will wait now for no matter how long to present itself. We managed into the print as the debasement of the NAM we trended for some time.
It begins. No more warnings since now we are sailing alone. They do not have our back and truly as far as the east is from the west never did. I trended this back to nov2009 on my radar. Egypt is not what it appears at all. It is in a very, very dark place. This was noted on the treatment of the Upper Region
which has not actually been trended properly in my observation. I would call my thought's very foreboding going forward on numerous threads.
Last edited by aedens on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:51 am, edited 3 times in total.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

What would you do if you knew you were already irreversibly bankrupt?

You'd grab for people's money and try to counterfeit money, right? Check.

You'd lie about your theft and counterfeiting and blow smoke about that, right? Check.

You'd spend as much as you could in the time you had left, right? Check.

You'd create diversions like this one, right? Check.

http://news.yahoo.com/nasas-mohawk-guy- ... 17760.html
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

Higgenbotham wrote:What would you do if you knew you were already irreversibly bankrupt?

You'd grab for people's money and try to counterfeit money, right? Check.

You'd lie about your theft and counterfeiting and blow smoke about that, right? Check.

You'd spend as much as you could in the time you had left, right? Check.

You'd create diversions like this one, right? Check.

http://news.yahoo.com/nasas-mohawk-guy- ... 17760.html
Skilled foreign workers with Visa's... Yup, that will solve all our problems.

We are all just being nattering nabobs of negativity. Obama knows what is best for all. Time to register all those guns.

aedens

Post by aedens »

LOL, I agree RC and needless to say this was a pivot point's to benchmark and a call with alot of help over time
we made some time ago. http://mises.org/daily/2916
I am not saying reset your clock here, but an alarm for some of us looking in from another direction from dec1.
http://generationaldynamics.com/forum/v ... 058#p18058
These fears for the future are reflected in the present. There is a flight from money and a flight into goods.

We touched on this early here as a segment thought to enumerate a specific offset.
Last edited by aedens on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:18 am, edited 4 times in total.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

LOL, Obama gonna show the Ayatollah what we can do for those Iranians that he can't. All with printed counterfeit money of course, but let's not talk about that.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aedens

Post by aedens »

confirmation bias reminder H

What was interesting today is that most of Asia is shut for the SNAKE holiday.....so they knew very little volume......but stocks had a very low volume day...but the PM stocks I watch are CEF, PSLV, PHYS....all had pretty good volumes...normal in fact......so to me the war is being fought in PM´s right now...the players thought they could get an open field with the Asians out....not to much...the chairs on the titanic are now being stolen.... ht/y

Great post on risk http://falkenblog.blogspot.com/2013/02/ ... holes.html

John can adapt this in theory on underpinnings to coalescing dynamics for the Keynesian rubic assurance package Inc. to Chavez with a smile.
http://daniel-venezuela.blogspot.com/
Last edited by aedens on Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Prior to yesterday S&P 500 volume was the lowest of the year on Friday as stocks moved to a new 5 year high.
DEAD BUBBLE.gif
DEAD BUBBLE.gif (14.38 KiB) Viewed 8054 times
1929_dOW_CRASH.jpg
1929_dOW_CRASH.jpg (93.35 KiB) Viewed 8054 times
Last edited by Higgenbotham on Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

aedens

Post by aedens »

The hinge I noted must be kept in context foremost.
Forecast and actual OECD real GNP growth and a few others of course. We shall see soon enough anyway.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-Bs6D6Djcs

we have one bias
Last edited by aedens on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Bubbles break by following a series of steps. They go through cycle decay. They top on new moons. And really, really big bubbles top near triple eclipses. Then they go dead. And then they break.

I'm not trying to explain why because I don't know why and neither does anybody else.

"Behind these major movements is an irresistible force. Do not be too curious about the reasons. Do not argue with the condition, and most of all, do not try to combat it."
Jesse Livermore

Bernanke argued with the condition and most of all he tried to combat it.

Likewise bubbles condition the herd at their tops to expect that each sell-off will be brought back to further new highs. That's the conditioning process that has been seen for the past 4 years and especially in the past 2 months.
Last edited by Higgenbotham on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.