From Kristallnacht to Occupy Wall Street

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
rolivier79

From Kristallnacht to Occupy Wall Street

Post by rolivier79 »

Just throwing this out there:

When a movement - with the infectious and growing proportions of occupy wall street - keeps growing, should we prepare for a Kristallnacht-type event.

I know that people didn't like their bankers back in the 1930's USA. But then we were the creditor of the world. Now that we are no longer credit-rich, might we need to start comparing our faith to 1930's Europe, not just the events of north america's great depression. If so, a mob that has a deep disdain for wall street bankers, is not so different then German civilians expressing their rage against their own jewish bankers.

My warning to Occupy Wall Street, be carefully you don't start something you suddenly can't contain. Kristallnacht gave the nazi's a license for Jewish persecution and shocked the world. I'm sorry, but stop comparing occupy wall street with noble and enlightened marches like Martin Luther king. This is a crisis generation... Without a very well defined vision, the occupy walls street movement runs the risk of exploding hatred beyond the initial intentions of the movement.