Financial Topics avec aeden

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
aeden

Re: Financial Topics avec aeden

Post by aeden »

Not a bad guy, but seemingly doing very well for a guy who barely speaks English and works at an Amazon warehouse. He told me of his third new Dodge Challenger Scat Pack car and how he enjoyed street racing. I asked him what happened to the other two cars - "I crashed them". I asked him if he got hurt in the process and he said that he did spend a couple of days in the hospital. "Wow. How much did that cost you?" He looked confused, "It's free - the government pays for it." Later in the conversation, he mentioned that his wife had just finished her undergrad degree and was going to go to medical school. I asked him how he was going to pay for it as medical school for Americans is insanely expensive. He looked confused again, and said "No, it's free."
I then told him that I don't blame him for taking advantage of the corruption of the US FedGov, but to clarify what "free" means, the US Government holds a gun to MY head and threatens my life to extort money from me.

Herd of retarded squirrels in Congress.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Every time a white female lib as those most impervious to reality and common sense gets culturally enriched by one of Biden's criminal invaders another gets punched in the face. Priceless.

Build a network of people you can actually count on. Best of luck to you.

This would likely cripple the city said Tucson. Another imploded zone.
Alinsky’s 8 steps to topple a nation.
1) Healthcare — Control healthcare and you control the people
2) Poverty — Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt — Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control — Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare — Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income).
6) Education — Take control of what people read and listen to — take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion — Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools.
8) Class Warfare — Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgOz7O8QOEw
thread: amos, peleg

Do seek what you cannot provide since as warned each breath is allowed from above only.

ezek
Wherefore I gave them also statutes [that were] not good, and judgments by which they should not live;
(l) Because they would not obey my laws, I gave them up to themselves that they should obey their own fantasies, Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:42 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kImOMti7Hss

They will not see the hour.

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://twitter.com/TheMsFrancesca/stat ... visibility

$68 mill can be shaken out of Zelenski's couch cushion as block buster weapons and butter head to everywhere else as health care collapses.
Best interest to the 1% and your rainbow flag fools. Red or blue straw halfwit.

aeden

Post by aeden »

In other words, the mayors blamed businesses and less prosecutions, the less convictions, the lower the crime stats.
The question is the meeting was not about stopping crime and maintaining optics.
Easy to gaslight people as active measures mops up any remaining rational minds.

Politico: Disinformation Governance Board was never created to work on complicated problems is the correct Gramsci translation.

The purpose of this Diversity™ Turtle’s nonsense is not just to throw red-meat propaganda to the rabid, dwindling neoliberal base.
The political chaps it wears serves the narrative just as well as what it said to values.

Yesterday.
His picture was taken as She written three times a day until He made it Home from the Europeans insanities in view of them.
Not one letter was lost or forgotten. Him surrounded by all those letters left everyone speechless.
The front lines where unforgiving in WW2 so many in His division did not get Home.
His daughter soul filled the room then you had the privilege to meet Her then later.
All were seen and the heart healed first. All people said the Angel always showed up when darkness arrived over them.
Luther said His dad worked until he took His last breath, and the family was in despair, and She was just there with Him in every way.
He also said they made me leave class since I was told to old, but Sundays She taught also. Other told of what and why they
see and know. No one went away empty in void of truth of the Word lived in that one Soul. He is risen and another went the way.

As we told you they put the boots towards the door to tell those behind that building was cleared.
Choose carefully what you see and why. Every color was seen yesterday. No one will ever deny that one life in that Hall
is the witness of all who carry Her memory.

The students discussed a few points, so I left a number when they read James Tobin who taught Janet and said
Human Action was not known in the current aspects of the education available.
Read who taught them first them one said He will call after reading Human Action.
That was a good start to understand who have survived to offer a path forward.
As I forwarded, we offered Alfalfa and Trefoil and let them decide what to plant in this cycle.
Commodity bundling and strategic reasons for bundling should be evident for a few.

Progressives value map planting.
Free Shit BISH Army. https://cms.zerohedge.com/s3/files/inli ... k=EwBQvHFn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYGwxf1gCC4

thread: Lysine, COFC
Last edited by aeden on Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:58 am, edited 3 times in total.

aeden

Post by aeden »

It’s why their hatred for the US is so nakedly apparent now.
The US is trying to walk away from the old, sclerotic, malignant narcissists of Europe and they cannot handle it.

This operation in Moscow was a long time in the making. It wasn’t going to be stopped.
Delayed? Sure. But it actually happening speaks more to the other players involved not the US.

These people have been very clear now for years, either the US goes along with their plans for the future or it will be destroyed from within.

2 Tim 3
But know this, that in the last days [a]perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,

aeden

Post by aeden »

Houston’s mayor declared the city fully diverse and monetarily collapsed.
Mayor John Whitmire delivering the hard, honest truth about the City of Houston's financial condition.
It is broken! It was broken when I got here.
The result is destruction of the individual and communities as you are shaped in Legion bundle.
The fact of it is still in plain view. They never seen it and are truly sealed.

Conclusions and Policy Implications (pp. 262-284)
After the 1999 Kosovo conflict, it was widely argued that a new and different armament—the refugee as weapon—had entered the arsenals of the world. One scholar even went so far as to declare, ʺthe nature of war [itself] has changed; now the refugees are the war.ʺ¹ As I have demonstrated, however, the instrumental exploitation of engineered cross-border migrations is neither a new nor a particularly unusual phenomenon. Rather, such exploitation has a long and influential history that includes both war and peacetime use. Indeed, in this book I have identified at least fifty-six attempted cases of migration-driven coercion...

Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:37 am
Twelve zones will collapse by 2024 and three just did.
Active measures ignored and the disease the democrats now worship.
The other firms that tend to still focus on competency are those that are small and private.
Consumers the ruthless arbiters will decide. Democrats lead the way down.

We used coke syrup to dissolve rust on the drive chains when Johnson took over the asylum.

The comment no history can be written until 40 years passes has some merit.
Also the cycles admit Humans are as bad as Locusts that exhibit two interconvertible behavioral phases.
The current BRIC reorders of the totalitarians is 26.7% of the world's land surface and 41.5% of the global population.
This does not include the confused one who cannot define xx and xy retards.

The new, and old mind virus.
TikTok is - Cyberweapon - RMc

The objective isn't to control the conflict, it's to control the debt that the conflict produces.
You see, the real value of a conflict, the true value, is in the debt that it creates. You control the debt, you control everything.

"The New World Order will have to be built from the bottom up rather than from the top down ... but an end run on national sovereignty, eroding it piece by piece will accomplish much more than the old-fashioned frontal assault."
-- Richard Gardner - Council on Foreign Relations Journal, April 1974, Page 558

https://gdxforum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=1543

Smudge on the map -- Carroll Quigley, Tragedy and Hope, Macmillan, New York, p. 326 ---

When people of this class are stricken by guilt feelings while plotting world wars and economic depressions which will bring misery, suffering and death to millions of the world’s inhabitants, they sometimes have qualms. These qualms are jeered at by their peers as "a failure of nerve". After a bout with their psychiatrists, they return to their work with renewed gusto, with no further digressions of pity for "the little people" who are to be their victims.

thread: FCC2017, ics
thread: rice, amos

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie. 2thess

It's not happening by accident.
It's being done on purpose.
And you won't do nothing about it as coke pepsi cults already
abandoned you.

https://goldonomic.com/When%20Money%20Dies.pdf
Yet inflation is about money as well as people, and it would be impossible to
tell the tale without introducing figures, sometimes vast figures, again and again. Vast figures
were what the people of central Europe were assailed by and bludgeoned with for years on end
until they could bear no more.

aeden

Post by aeden »

You wanted to say decommunization as we now what sa the ss and waffen was about for those lost.
We discussed bond spreads and said we cannot go on that side of the chart as we are
trying to preserve capital. The moved to Brazil and Argentina are radar pings to fungible facts the demsheviks
cannot map in the noggin as the transient failures of NYT hastens as we see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP_jaogKAdM

https://twitter.com/XNews/status/177382 ... eir-tweets

Oregon Orders Gardeners and Farmers to Cease All Activity “To Protect the People”
Over 165 food processing plants burnt to the ground, one of the biggest cattle areas destroyed by fire and processing plants destroyed. A few of the largest egg plants shut down because of a disease. Wake - up. Prepare. Oregon has a choice and better unwoken.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Ever wonder why our corporatized federal government has been driving the dollar into a ditch, fomenting WWIII,
and generally trying to piss everyone off to provoke a civil war?
Let us know when you can pay attention as even a incipient fire fighter as they are and will burn you down.

In 2003, when the SEC was considering the original Form N-PX fund voting disclosure mandate, the heads of the two then-largest asset managers jointly penned a remarkably prescient Wall Street Journal opinion piece. In it, they warned that:
[R]equiring mutual-fund managers to disclose their votes on corporate proxies would politicize proxy voting. In case after case, it would open mutual-fund voting decisions to thinly veiled intimidation from activist groups whose agendas may have nothing to do with maximizing our clients’ returns.

The beach bum could care less how long they been giving you the reach around.
Apology has become policy as the forwarded how long to keep them in suspense.
In my view six cycles minimum with the toolbox. Much longer is the applicable answer.