Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
Higgenbotham

Re: Financial topics

Post by Higgenbotham »

These results appear good on their face, but they aren't in reality, as described in the post above. It's a question of how much risk was taken for the gain. At the worst point yesterday, my losses were a lot more than my ultimate gain, and it was probably only a rising market that bailed me out, not a rising stock within a falling market. If the above had been achieved in a market that fell about 1% or more, the results could be considered good.

While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... w-lashing/
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2&p=57454&hilit=busting#p57454
To late H they got what they voted for. Thousand and thousands simply and recently wiped out.
They excoriated a guy who was actually on their side.
The demshevik steering committees are in full throttle hate mode against sanity and workers.
Decimation of workers wiped out by the Keynesian veil we trended now 100 matches to the blowout
which we dated the warnings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqUa_G1h3pw
Last edited by aeden on Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:20 am, edited 4 times in total.

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:42 pm

Also, while I made money trading today and the summary I post tomorrow will show that, the money I made today was not due to skill. A skilled trader should be able to enter and exit as shown by the black lines, not the red lines. My performance today was more like the red lines, meaning my intraday drawdown exceeded my ultimate profit. That is not a recipe for long term success.

Normally my profit far exceeds my drawdown. But if you can't do that consistently, it's not going to work.
You need to factor in the crazy nature of things right now. Its OK to step onto the side and watch

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:09 pm
I'm still pecking at the bots. Not calling it smashing at this point. I did $286 today and it took me until now to do it. Will post the summary tomorrow morning.

This weekend I decided on the criteria that will be used to stop short term trading activity. It will be any period of days with total losses over $2,000. If that happens, I will stop all short term trading. It's almost inevitable that this will happen soon, meaning sometime in the next few weeks.

I'm thinking to short the market in March if it keeps moving higher.
I suspect that March may be a good call. Currently euphoria has gone through the roof (see panic / euohoria charts by Citi Research) which may mean that February is choppy and sets up a sharp March correction. I am getting tired of inaccurately predicting this massively mad world and a crash will in fact be quite a relief, but no doubt stressful

aeden

Post by aeden »

done for the day h
pretrade data sets on sweeps
other book as noted set for 2022 window

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqUa_G1h3pw

https://themarshallreport.files.wordpre ... age-24.png

thread: salem
Last edited by aeden on Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

richard5za wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:08 am
You need to factor in the crazy nature of things right now. Its OK to step onto the side and watch
Yesterday there were stocks that resisted the down movement of the market or made lows at predictable places but I didn't put enough emphasis on those. I saw them. Basically I was in the wrong stocks.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Here's every trade I made so far today. This is good performance. Small amount of capital used, no drawdown, fast turnover, solid profit.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

richard5za wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:23 am
Higgenbotham wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:09 pm
I'm still pecking at the bots. Not calling it smashing at this point. I did $286 today and it took me until now to do it. Will post the summary tomorrow morning.

This weekend I decided on the criteria that will be used to stop short term trading activity. It will be any period of days with total losses over $2,000. If that happens, I will stop all short term trading. It's almost inevitable that this will happen soon, meaning sometime in the next few weeks.

I'm thinking to short the market in March if it keeps moving higher.
I suspect that March may be a good call. Currently euphoria has gone through the roof (see panic / euohoria charts by Citi Research) which may mean that February is choppy and sets up a sharp March correction. I am getting tired of inaccurately predicting this massively mad world and a crash will in fact be quite a relief, but no doubt stressful
If there isn't anything that comes along to shock the market, we should see some divergences and the market (S&P) should peak some weeks after peak euphoria. But the 1937 example is in the back of my mind. There I think everything went down all at once.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Lie cheat steal burn loot murder.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOXsdHTETpw
Dislocations, Divergance, Demonetization

Jefferson warned that if the American people ever allowed private banks to control the issue of currency,
the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of their property until their
children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.

The dragon smiles, “That day was, and was not, and yet is, and the fools still can’t see it.

All the money in the world will not heal its wound. D
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... cySign.gif

“Behold, I have done according to your words; see, I have given you a wise and understanding heart, so that there has not been anyone like you before you, nor shall any like you arise after you. And I have also given you what you have not asked: both riches and honor, so that there shall not be anyone like you among the kings all your days.
1 Kings 3:12-13 NKJB

The agricultural act of 1933 cut back farm production and put black tenant farmers out of work!
It forced Americans to pay more for food.
https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com ... fdestiny1/
I loved the Anti-Chain Store Act of 1936 that banned stores from any kind of price discounting and the retail Price Maintenance Act of 1937.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:58 am
Here's every trade I made so far today. This is good performance. Small amount of capital used, no drawdown, fast turnover, solid profit.

This is the summary from yesterday. My performance yesterday was very solid, but that will need to continue for me to keep doing this.