Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
aeden

Re: Financial topics

Post by aeden »

Helpless with rage, the Dragon raged at the Woman, then went off to make war with the rest of her children, the children who keep God’s commands and hold firm to the witness of Jesus.

Shinar is the land where Nimrod built his five cities. The rest is your problem.

aeden

Post by aeden »

http://www.mercyworld.org/

The purpose of this Association is to inspire Sisters of Mercy and their Associates to incarnate the spirit of Catherine McAuley in ways which are creative and appropriate to the needs of our time and to foster unity of mind and heart among Sisters of Mercy world wide.

Here is where things get interesting... Police also seized 213,519 bitcoins, at the time, worth $500 million. As of writing this article, the amount seized, is now worth approximately 3,676,583,661, according to CoinDesk.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-0 ... on-bitcoin

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/lerIYP4K/page/3/

aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vd2F0Y2g/dj0wRjlveFBLWDhtZw==

key word

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

aeden wrote:https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/lerIYP4K/page/3/

key word

aeden, what the ^@#*& does THAT mean? I don't know how long you've been doing this...I only look a bit at this thread once a month or so...but that is just gibberish. If you want to say something, say it, don't put it in something that needs the Enigma Machine to read!
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Tom Mazanec wrote:

key word

aeden, what the ^@#*& does THAT mean? I don't know how long you've been doing this...I only look a bit at this thread once a month or so...but that is just gibberish. If you want to say something, say it, don't put it in something that needs the Enigma Machine to read!
https://streamable.com/h0vfe

Here is my contribution. This is in fact me with no alteration of the video (i.e. speed was not changed). I made the video to show how I sometimes respond to telephone solicitors.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Tom Mazanec wrote:

key word

https://streamable.com/h0vfe

Here is my contribution. This is in fact me with no alteration of the video (i.e. speed was not changed). I made the video to show how I sometimes respond to telephone solicitors.

Thanks, Higgenbotham. I think I will use that on telephone solicitors myself!
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

It's the only technique I've found that really works with telephone solicitors.

Recently, one young woman found it really funny. She couldn't contain her laughter and said, "Oh, never mind. You have a great day." I replied, "ba ba." I was glad to be able to brighten her day.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

John wrote:That's a good question. This is a public forum, and for many it's the
face of Generational Dynamics. I do my best to remove spam as soon as
it's posted, and everyone who posts in this forum has an obligation to
write clearly and coherently, and to make himself and the forum look
good.
There is a tremendous amount of original and useful information on this forum. I haven't thought about it much over the years, but it really is surprising to me that with 7 billion people on this planet, there is so little interest and little apparent capacity to deal with many the topics brought up here. After posting on this forum and doing research on the internet for 9 years, it's my opinion that capacity does not exist anywhere.

John

Post by John »

John wrote: > That's a good question. This is a public forum, and for many it's
> the face of Generational Dynamics. I do my best to remove spam as
> soon as it's posted, and everyone who posts in this forum has an
> obligation to write clearly and coherently, and to make himself
> and the forum look good.
Higgenbotham wrote: > There is a tremendous amount of original and useful information on
> this forum. I haven't thought about it much over the years, but
> it really is surprising to me that with 7 billion people on this
> planet, there is so little interest and little apparent capacity
> to deal with many the topics brought up here. After posting on
> this forum and doing research on the internet for 9 years, it's my
> opinion that capacity does not exist anywhere.

With regard to the "Financial Topics" thread, it used to be a fairly
vibrant discussion thread, but in the last couple of years the posts
have been increasingly unintelligible and crude, with no "financial
topics" content, even containing raw hexadecimal and html numeric
codes. To visitors, this thread appear has appeared to be little more
than a garbage dump for the last couple of years, and visitors are
unlikely to be interested, or to visit more than once.

Iceman

Post by Iceman »

With regard to the "Financial Topics" thread, it used to be a fairly
vibrant discussion thread, but in the last couple of years the posts
have been increasingly unintelligible and crude, with no "financial
topics" content, even containing raw hexadecimal and html numeric
codes. To visitors, this thread appear has appeared to be little more
than a garbage dump for the last couple of years, and visitors are
unlikely to be interested, or to visit more than once.
Ok...I'll Bannon and Our Great and Glorious #45 Leader bite. All I with due respect know is that since hanging out here since 2006 it's never been "A" better. Sometimes, you just gotta say to yourself, IF ONE (or more) HAS TO ASK THE PRICE, one probably can't afford the car. Otherwise more important wise...in June of this 2017 year I was wondering when the 2014 Conflict Risk Level For The Next 6-12 Months was gonna get updated. Even gave my number take on things. To which, I was told, "Now the only thing left is for me to do find the time to do the work to update the actual chart." To or of which I "felt your undying call to forum duty pain." Like I told the preacher in 1987 in the fair and lake effect land of Syracuse..."Oh I see, if I was BILLY GRAHAM calling you over the phone, you would HAVE NOT told your secretary that you were too busy to talk...of which you did several times with me this entire week." He repented, I accepted.