Need missing page 268 from Fourth Turning TPB

Awakening eras, crisis eras, crisis wars, generational financial crashes, as applied to historical and current events
Aristotle Jones

Need missing page 268 from Fourth Turning TPB

Post by Aristotle Jones »

Hello,

I'm reading TFT to aid me to understand what to do with and protect the proceeds from the sale of property I'm about to receive, and found the book is missing page 268. This page is rather crucial to the climax of the theory in the book. I'm a Nomad on the edge of Boomer, and the missing page discusses both their actions in the next Crisis.

Can anyone send me or post a copy of the missing page?

I've searched this forum without success, tried phoning Neil's company & was blocked, tried emailing without reply so far, and figure the publisher wouldn't care. I've also tried finding a copy at any local libraries, but no copies are available. I'd like to finish this book while I have time to consider it's implications to my next financial steps.

In case there are different page orders, the part I'm missing is in chapter 9, subsection titled Fourth Turnings & Archetypes, beginning after the first bullet point starting with "As visionary Prophets replace Artists in elderhood... (Second set of bullet points after the subsection title) The missing matter ends with the following: ..."able over the ideal, midlife Nomads forge an effective alliance"...

Thanks ahead,

<*>aj

John

Re: Need missing page 268 from Fourth Turning TPB

Post by John »

The members of the old Fourth Turning Forum have formed a new forum

http://generational-theory.com/forum/index.php

You might try posting your question there.

Aristotle Jones

I have just wasted most of the week taking your advice, and now see why Neil closed the other board.

I just closed my account on the other group because I don't want to be subjected to any more time-wasting ignorance, pin-headed foolishness, or irrational blather.

I paid for the book. I'm owed a page. As one person said: A simple ask.

I want to finish reading the chapter and the book so I can try to apply what I've learned.

Can someone please help?

Thanks ahead,

<*>aj

John

Post by John »

This afternoon I searched through boxes in storage and found my copy
of The Fourth Turning. I've scanned pages 267-268 into this file:

http://GenerationalDynamics.com/gdgraph ... 160610.pdf

Aristotle Jones

Thanks, John.

That's just what I needed.

You're a scholar & a gentleman.

Best Regards,

<*>aj

Aristotle Jones

So I was skipping ahead earlier, but finally got to read the section on Turnings and discovered that page 204 is also missing and cannot be found elsewhere.

John, is your copy still handy? Would you mind posting a copy of this second missing page?

Thanks ahead,

<*>aj

BTW, I tried posting a cleaner cropped copy of the missing page 268 here, first as a 2Mb jpeg, then 200Kb jpeg, then as a 1Mb pdf, but all three times I was told the file was too big. I give up. Maybe a Silent wrote phpBB?

John

Post by John »