Civil War in the USA?

Awakening eras, crisis eras, crisis wars, generational financial crashes, as applied to historical and current events
thomasglee

Civil War in the USA?

Post by thomasglee »

John,

Not trying to suggest it will happen and I truly am not hoping it will happen, but I am curious...

You often state that we are headed to a crisis war, and I agree with your assessment. You also hold that you believe it will be a clash of civilizations crisis war between the "east and the west". Again, I believe you're assessment is probably correct. However, I really wonder what is the potential that our next crisis war could be another civil war in this country or revolution? How far outside the realm of possibility is that scenario, in my your mind?
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

John

Re: Civil War in the USA?

Post by John »

To have a crisis war, you need a fault line across which that war will
be fought, with well entrenched identity groups on each side. The
only such fault line that I'm aware of is Latinos vs Yankees, and
there may be some fighting in the Southwest.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

John wrote:To have a crisis war, you need a fault line across which that war will
\

Thanks John. Do you see lines building between what I would call "constitutionalists" and "statists"? There really seems to be divide building in this country more than we've seen in a long time (since the civil war).

Otherwise, I agree with you about the lines forming between Latinos and Yankees, to some extent.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

thomasglee wrote:lines building between what I would call "constitutionalists" and "statists"?
This same fault line also coincides with anglos vs non-anglos, and older generations vs younger generations.

But the older generation anglos are dieing out, literally, and being replaced by the younger generation non-anglos.

gerald

Post by gerald »

John wrote:To have a crisis war, you need a fault line across which that war will
John a while back I made a comment that a more likely divide will be "Whites" vs "Blacks" ( what ever the definition of "White" or " Black" is )
That is based upon my personal experience in Chicago, in that "Hispanics" will likely align with the "Whites" against the "Blacks" and not "Latinos" Vs "Yankees". I being of "Eastern European" decent and am not a "Yankee"

From The following article -- Demographics complicate Hartford desegregation -- http://news.yahoo.com/demographics-comp ... 02273.html

"The issue of changing demographics has come up before. In 2013, the parties redefined the standard for diversity, allowing Asian, American Indian, Alaska Native, Native Hawaiian and other Pacific Islanders to count toward the 25 percent "white enrollment" threshold." ------ what do words mean? whatever we want? --- since when are "Asians" lumped with "White"

from the comment section--

JohnnyG 13 hours ago 0 18
44 years ago I attended a lovely Elementary School located in a neat, clean, well maintained Working Class White Neighborhood in Buffalo, NY. For the sake of Liberal "fairness" they bussed in from some inner city Schmidt hole (in my class) 4 of the foulest, demon possessed, disruptive Gaboonies you can imagine. My parents moved us to that Neighborhood away from a Neighborhood that WAS like the one we now moved to because that neighborhood was going from White working class to Black and they were Animals Then! Each new kid introduced to our class was now Black and I began to Hate them! They were bullies, thieves, cowards cause they'd always attack you as a gang, never alone and so we moved and what did the Liberals then do?!!? They bussed the Animals Out to Us! And the result was exactly the same Again!! Now I know I hated them cause I could see the pattern - even at 12 years old! Then I had to attend HS where we had Race riots, shootings! stabbings! They'd assault you and Rob the Sneakers from Your Feet!!! It was: "Gaboonies Gone Wild!" If I'm a Racist and hate Liberals and Liberalism it's because what repeated experience taught me and by the way? I'm describing the Late 60's up through to the mid 70's

Considering the above and recent events , which way are things going?