Possible Crisis Tipping Point in October?

Awakening eras, crisis eras, crisis wars, generational financial crashes, as applied to historical and current events
falopex

Possible Crisis Tipping Point in October?

Post by falopex »

In perusing the many official and unofficial news sources I monitor, I came across this article that suggests the worlds biggest investors may be preparing for a catastrophic financial meltdown in Europe and possibly the US as soon as October. Such an event could potentially involve the total collapse of the Euro and, only slightly less likely, the Dollar as well. Basically, look at who is buying gold and what reasons they might have when most "sane voices" in the financial industry say gold is already near a "top". People who should have little interest in highly-priced commodities are investing in large quantities of the stuff. Furthermore, many financial segments are well-poised for possible collapse in the same time frame.

I don't normally place a lot of credence on blogs when it comes to the true facts of current events, but that site has a reputation for citing sources and for generally having their act together. What really cinches it for me, though, is that the timing is perfectly in sync with some professional rumours I've been hearing suggesting a possible Israeli strike on Iran's nuclear facilities as early as October.

More and more, October is starting to look like it could be really ugly.

Starting to really wonder about Obama's "October Surprise", too. A lot of people are saying he may legalize marijuana as a way of attracting voters for November, but what if it is something much bigger? Only time will tell.
Ray Henry (falopex)

Trevor

Re: Possible Crisis Tipping Point in October?

Post by Trevor »

I had said a few months ago that I expected the crash to begin in 2012, though not burn itself out for a year or two. It does seem like more and more investors are beginning to realize what is about to happen, even if most people are still in the dark.

However, they think that they will be able to get out in time and profit while everyone else crashes and burns. A few will, but many won't, similar to the 1930's.

Israel seems to be getting more and more anxious by the day. I wouldn't be surprised if they do launch a strike, deciding that they have to do something whether they have our support or not. There have been rumors of this sort for years, though.

truman

Re: Possible Crisis Tipping Point in October?

Post by truman »

It's exactly what we're seeing now. Our political parties are doing nothing to prepare us for what's coming, chiefly concerned with maintaining and increasing their own power. Anyone who warns that this can't continue or tries to do something is silenced using any means necessary. Meaning when winter does come...
Learn how to create web designs in flash with braindump tutorials. These 642-732 dumps tutorial and ASQ guide include everything from basics to advanced for beginners.more detail your site Northwestern University you can find us Facebook