by tim » Sun Oct 11, 2026 7:12 am
earszup wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2026 11:32 pm
How does Natalie Winters (and people such as James O’Keefe) stay alive with the "deep state" and leftists as they are?
I think the Greenland theory and the Gibraltar theory are valid, as surprising as they are.
It is scary that "humanity" is at this point but considering Pol Pot, the Saracens, Idi Amin, BLM, the Democrat Party etc., it makes it not surprising.
I worry for my surviving son and his little girls.
Do I have it correct that a son of John's is keeping this site going?
What is the funding scheme?
I have given to sites such as Flopping Aces, American Thinker, ZeroHedge, Breitbart and in the past to the late, great John X.
My speculation is that things behind the scenes are falling apart and escalating. Rising bond yields, the Iran War expanding and escalating along with Ukraine, keeping the financial house of cards going, etc. is where most of the attention is and not on some random substacker that is blogging against the government narrative.
Remember, there is nothing new under the sun. The generational cycle is a fact of life and no matter what happens humanity has survived through these cycles before.
This fourth turning is going to be brutal with the technology of today but the genocidal fury that is coming isn't any different then before.
John's son has taken over this website and can be contacted through a private message on this forum.
[quote=earszup post_id=95335 time=1788579160 user_id=2363]
How does Natalie Winters (and people such as James O’Keefe) stay alive with the "deep state" and leftists as they are?
I think the Greenland theory and the Gibraltar theory are valid, as surprising as they are.
It is scary that "humanity" is at this point but considering Pol Pot, the Saracens, Idi Amin, BLM, the Democrat Party etc., it makes it not surprising.
I worry for my surviving son and his little girls.
Do I have it correct that a son of John's is keeping this site going?
What is the funding scheme?
I have given to sites such as Flopping Aces, American Thinker, ZeroHedge, Breitbart and in the past to the late, great John X.
[/quote]
My speculation is that things behind the scenes are falling apart and escalating. Rising bond yields, the Iran War expanding and escalating along with Ukraine, keeping the financial house of cards going, etc. is where most of the attention is and not on some random substacker that is blogging against the government narrative.
Remember, there is nothing new under the sun. The generational cycle is a fact of life and no matter what happens humanity has survived through these cycles before.
This fourth turning is going to be brutal with the technology of today but the genocidal fury that is coming isn't any different then before.
John's son has taken over this website and can be contacted through a private message on this forum.